forest

After school I went over to Jacob's. He apparently saw me through the window and opened up the door the moment I stepped onto the front porch. He pulled me in

"Hey, what's the rush?" I chuckled.

"I was thinking earlier today. And I think I want you to move in with me."

"This is so sudden. Is there a reason?"

"Because I love you. And I honestly am not very comfortable with you living with a girl." I glided my hand down his jaw and smiled.

"Emily has been my best friend since we were little kids. There's no romantic feelings between us."

"That doesn't mean there won't be in the future though."

"I'm gay Jacob. I'm not gonna catch feelings for her." I assured. "I'm more than happy to move in with you. But I just want you to know that you have nothing to worry about."

"I lost you once. And I just can't have it happen again."

"You know what? I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change. Then I'm gonna take you somewhere."

"Okay." I ran out and drove home. I walked into the house.

"Where has you been the 2 days?" Emily asked.

"At work and at Jacob's." I answered as I went to my room.

I changed into a Guns N Roses sleeveless shirt, black basketball shorts, and sneakers. I then put on the necklace that Jacob gave me before we parted.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my acoustic guitar; Jude and made sure it was tuned. I put it in the backseat and drove back to Jacob's. He was waiting on the front porch. When I pulled up he ran to the car and got on the front passenger seat.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

"It's a surprise." I replied.

We then drove to a forest. I parked and grabbed my guitar. I got out and put the strap around me, the guitar I'm the back.

"Jude!" He gasped. When he got out. "You kept it?!"

"Of course I did. My most favorite person gave it to me." I reminded. He gave it to me for my birthday before. "Remember what we used to do in college?"

"Cocaine?"

"Yes. But that's not what I'm talking about silly. I mean we'd go into the forest, find a good spot. And then sit down and play songs. Just to escape from people for awhile."

We both smiled. We held each other's hand as we walked through the forest. We found a spot and sat down on a fallen tree next to each other. I moved the guitar in front of me.

"What do you want to play first?"

"How about Give A Little Bit."

I began playing Give A Little Bit by Supertramp as we both sang. It felt amazing to do this again with him.

We then heard sprinting. We stopped. Wtf? I handed my guitar to Jacob just in case something happens.

I then saw Lilly running. I gasped. She saw me too and was running for me. I stood up. She fell at my feet.

"Lilly? What are you doing?" I questioned as I helped her up.

She latched onto me. She began crying into my shirt. I hugged her back. I glanced at Jacob. He was just as confused as I am.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. It's gonna be okay." I assured. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"I was watching through the woods, trying to find a good scenery to paint. When a man started chasing after me. I then heard music and so I ran to that."

"Don't worry. He's gone now. He can't hurt you." I let go. "Do you need a ride back home?"

"Only if that's okay."

"If it wasn't okay would I offer it to you? I don't want you to take the chance of getting hurt."