New Girl

'This is when someone is writing'
You ray emma and norman are 16
Rays POV

We crowd around to see another caretaker. This isn't good. We are having enough trouble with mother.

A women walks in. She is scary looking. Right behind her is a girl? I looked at mother. She looked surprise to.

"Hello sister krone and who is this?" Mother asked the women name sister krone.

"This was a unexpected guests. She came from mother Katrina." Sister krone said.

Mothers eyes widened. Who is mother Katrina? (Katrina isn't really in the anime.)

I look at the girl. She had beautiful h/c and e/c. (Hair and eyes color) she is pretty but something is off. Her eyes are so dead. Like she has been through hell and back.

"Well what's your name?" Mother asked her. She didn't speak. "She doesn't speak anymore. I'm not sure why." Sister krone said in a oddly happy tone. She was creepy.

Mother nodded and smiled. "Ok everyone this is sister krone and f/n. Sister Krone is going to help me around with... Unwanted problems." She said looking at us.

"And this is your new sister f/n" she said to the children. The children laughed and went to hug them.

Phil was the first to wrap his arms around f/ns leg. She just stared at him. The others went to sister krone.

I looked at Emma and norman. They looked terrified Another adult another enemy.

What if f/n is also working for them? That would me three people watching us!

Emma started to fake smile. She motions for me and norman to approach the h/c haired girl.

I kept a straight face. "Hi I'm Emma! This is norman and ray!" Emma said in a cheerful tone. F/n didn't say anything.

Instead she just waved. "You don't speak?" Norman asked. She shook her head no. "Is it because you don't want to or because you can't?" I asked trying to get answers.

"Ray!" Emma said but f/n put her hands up. She slowly took out a beaten up note book. It looked like it's been caught on fire. Then stomped on by a horse.

She wrote in it. 'I just don't like to speak.' mother than comes over. "That note book looks beaten up. If you like I can get you a new one." She said to f/n.

F/m stiffened and shook her head no. "Are you sure?" Mother asked putting her hand on f/ns head. F/n pulled away quickly and shook her head.

She then wrote something in her note book. 'where will I be sleeping Ma'am?'
Mother laughed "just call me mother please and ray will show you to your room" mother said to her.

'if it's all right with you. I think I'll just call you ma'am.' she wrote. Mother smiled and nodded. "Ray please show her to her room." Mother said. I sighed and motioned her to follow me.

Emma and norman walked beside me. We all looked at each other. I guess we're going to interrogate f/n.

We walked up to the girls room. "So f/n what happened to your mother?" Emma asked. 'she died' f/n wrote.

"I'm sorry" emma said probably feeling guilty she asked. 'dont be. I just wished it happened sooner'

We looked at what she wrote. Even I'm shocked she said that. I wonder what happened to her. To make her hate her mother so much. I went back to my poker face.

"So this is your room. You will sleep with the other girls." I said pointing. She nodded and wrote thanks.

Phil ran up the stairs. "It's time to eat!" He screamed hugging emma. Emma laughed and picked him up. "Ok we're coming" she said.

Emma and norman ran down stairs. "You coming?" I asked. She looked at me confused but nodded.

I sat down beside emma and Phil. F/n sat away from everyone. "F/n why not sit with us?" Mother asked her. She looked nerves.

Mother sighed and grabbed f/ns hand. She lead her to the hall. "I'll be back im gonna run to the bathroom" I said.

I followed mother. "Look I know that you old mother was a bad person but it's different here. No one will hurt you." Mother said to f/n.

F/n wrote something in her note book but I couldn't see what she wrote. I see her smile at mother.

"I'll see you at dinner." Mother said leaving. I hide as she walked by. I than look at f/n. Her smile was gone. She looked like a walking corps.

I left back to emma and norman. "What's wrong?" Emma asked. "I don't know but something is up with the new girl" I said. F/n then walked in.

What happened to her?