others

We walked to the river. No one spoke the whole way there. Once we finally made it I saw something.

"Everyone stay here" I said pulling out my knife. I slowly walked up behind a man. I held the knife to his neck. "Who are you" I said. "I-im I ease don't hurt me." he wouldn't say his name.

"Are you with the monsters?!" I said. "n-no I escaped them a year ago" he said. I let him go.

"Your a kid like us? Is there more!" I said amazed. He looked at me surprised. "Yes do you want to come?!" He said now happy.

I thought for a minute. He could be lieing. It could be a trap but I need to get them somewhere safe first. I have to go.

"Y'all can come out now" I said to them. They walked out. "Is he a friend?" Ray asked sceptical. "Let's go were going to a camp with more people." I said. "There is more people?!" Emma said excited.

The boy nodded. "I'm clay" he said. "I'm f/n, that's ray, and that's emma." I said.

We walked to a camp with walls around it."we actually have a few new kid here to. We usually try to get the kids before they get killed but it doesn't work all the time. There is one kid that was really interesting. He said his name was-was-was I can't remember but he has snow white hair." Clay said.

"Norman?" Emma whispered. "Ya I think that was it" clay said. We walked into the walls. There was a group of kids. Emma looked everywhere for norman but he wasn't with them.

I could here emma sniff. "Emma? Ray?" I turn around to see norman. Everyone except me ran to him. He fell down laughing. "Your alive!" They screamed.

I wish they would have been that happy with me. Well at least there safe. Now I can leave. It's probably for the best.

I turn back to the door. "where are you going? Aren't you going to stay with your friends?" Clay asked. "No I'm gonna go. I have thing I gotta take care of. Don't worry I may bring more kids back ok" I said holding my thumb up.

"Wait where are you going!" Norman said. Ray and emma followed him. I sighed "I'm leaving" I said

"Why not stay? It's good here. Stay with us." emma said. I shook my head "fine" I said walking back.