wake up

Sorry it's taken me so long to update.

Wake up
Wake up f/n
WAKE UP!

I snapped my eyes open. I tried to keep my breath even but it was hard. Especially with all the dead body's around me.

I looked at the front to see a monster driving it. We were in a forest. Going who knows where. I looked out the back and waited for a chance to jump out.

Thud

Just as we hit a rock I jumped and pulled a dead body out with me. I ran into the edge of the woods and waited for the monster.

It came up and looked around for anyone but luckily it didn't see me. It picked up the dead body and throw it back on the cart.

As soon as they left I took off. I had no idea where I was going but I was going somewhere.

It soon hit morning and I was tired. I claimed up a apple tree and sat on a branch. I took a sweet apple and bit into it. I let the taste flood through my mouth.

I wonder how ray is doing? No I can't think of him now! I left them to die for goodness sake! If they saw me now... Who knows what they would think.

I slowly drifted to sleep.

One month later

I have been moving in a straight line for a while now. I don't know where I going but I can't rest until I find somewhere safe. At least that's what I tell my self but if I'm being truthful.

I want to find the wall. I want to find ray.

It was getting dark and I could barely see. I took a step forward and almost fell of a cliff. I jumped back scared out of my mind. When I looked over I saw a wall. "I-i found it!" I screamed happy but quickly put my hand over my mouth.

Suddenly there where siren's. Crap I think I messed up. I then see littletle white dotes running across the wall.

Is that kids?

I ran to where they ran and hide. They were staring over to where I was. Suddenly a rope came flying at a branch in front of me. I could see it was not that secure.

A kid slowly got on it. Crap if he gets on it now then he will fall. If I help then I could get caught but what if it's ray and the rest?

Crap! I hate you sometimes ray!

I ran over to it and pulled on it. I could feel wait being pressed on it. It took all my strength but I held it. He suddenly saw me. I recognized him.

"Hurry up and get the rest over!" I yelled at him. "Who are you?!" He asked. "I'm f/n now hurry up!" I screamed. I shook his head and motioned for the others. One by one they all came down.

I saw a black headed boy come down with two kids. Ray he's alive! I looked to see one more person up on the wall. I can see a little orange. it's emma but where is norman?

She fought there mother and slide down the rope. I instantly undid the rope. She stared at all the kids. I walked out so she could see I lived to.

Let me tell you everyone was shocked.  "F/n your alive!" Emma screamed. Ray didn't say anything. "Before your mother took me away. I eat some berries to nock me out. It put me to the brink of death. After that I escaped and since then I've been running." I said plainly.

She seemed happy but I could see ray was the exact opposite. "Y-you abandoned us! We thought you had died. We thought there wasn't any other way out! Do you know who all died because of you!" He screamed.

That's when it fell into place. Norman was sold. "I-i" I stared but emma cut me off. "We can deal with this later first we need to run" she said. We all ran pretty fast. They have improved a lot. How long where they planning this?

Soon we was finally able to stop. I looked at Emma and ray. "Look I'm sorry for what happened to norman but I couldn't have done anything about it. I thought you would have used the time I gave you to run." I said

"That's you excuse? Norman is dead now. You could have saved him!" Emma said crying. "How could you expected me to save him? I barley saved my self. I had no control over it ok and I came back didn't I?" I said glaring at her.

Ray huged her as she cried. What am I doing? She should be mad. She has lost her friend and home. Not to say from the looks of it. She couldn't bring everyone with her. "I know where a river is. I've spent a month learning where some parts of this place is" I said.

"After I get you guys set up. I will leave if that's what you really want" I said walking a head of them. I motioned for them to follow.

I really messed up.