mother

I woke up to phil shaking me. "F/n! Get up! Get up! Time for breakfust!" He said. I got up tired. I looked beside me to see ray waking up to.

We stared at each other until someone butted in. "Ooo ray has a girlfriend!" A kid screamed. I blushed and rushed out the room.

Ugggg these kids. I then get stopped by emma "yes?" I asked monotone. "Where where you?" She asked. I was about to answer when ray came up behind me. "She stayed with me. Phil didn't want her to leave." He said in his normal tone.

Emma looked at us sceptical. She than smirked "wait do you two..." I cut her off. "Don't get the wrong idea emma." I said walking away.

I don't want to think about it. I don't know why but I think I like ray but I shouldn't. What if he doesn't like me! Ugggg boys are so confusing!

Turns out we also had a test today. Ive been so caught up with the trio that I forgot.

We quickly did the quiz. I didn't really care so I only answered a few. Emma, ray, and norman got the highest scores.

For some reason there mother was looking at me funny. "We also have another announcement. F/n will be leaving us soon. She has been adopted." She said.

I felt all eyes on me.

I-im g-going to die.

I got up and left quickly. I heard someone behind me. "F/n wait!" Ray screamed. I didn't stop.

He grabbed my arm. "Please stop!" He said staring at me. He suddenly pulled me into a hug.

I heard emma and norman come right behind him. He didn't let go.

"I don't understand! Why is she shipping you off" emma said confused. "I flunked the test." I told her. They looked at me even more confused.

"She has been looking for a way to get rid of me and sister krone for a while now. I failed and I'm being shipped out. Anyways this also gives you more time to escape." I said trying to get out of rays grasp.

He didn't let go. "Did you flunk on purpose?" Norman asked. I didn't answer.

They all stared at me. "Why?! I thought you said you didn't care" emma said in tears. "I really don't care but I've watched a lot of people die. Im tired of everything." I said

I heard ray sigh. "Give me some time with her" he said. They looked at him sceptical but left.

When they left he instantly kissed me. I blushed deep red. He then pulled away. "F/n please let us help you. I don't want to lose you to." He said putting his head on mine.

I then remember about what there mother said about the imposter. Some how she figured out about me. That means it was someone that was there that night. I didn't really think about it then but it couldn't be emma. Norman seemed like he loved emma to much to do that.

That night when norman came out of rays room. He seemed upset. It's ray! It has to be.

I pulled away slowly. "Your the imposter" I said barley above a whisper. "What?" He asked. "Don't give me that. You know what I'm talking about" I said glaring at him.

"Look f/n I have to be" he said trying to pull me close. "No you lied! You've told her everything haven't you!" I said feeling betrayed. I pulled away quickly.

He grabbed my hands. "Please listen to me. I had to do it to keep emma and norman safe. I didn't tell her anything. I want to protect you to. I don't know why but I care for you." He said

"I understand you had to protect them but Im stuck. I can't get out of it. I like you to ray. I really really like you but I have to do this if you want to escape." I said holding the side of his face.

I felt tears fall down my face. He kisses me slowly. When we pulled away I saw he was crying a little to. "I'm sorry ray" I said. I left to my room.