sold

I didn't sleep at all last night. All I could think was today is the day I die.

I slowly got dressed into my clothes.

I could see emma staring at me. "I'm so sorry f/n. Maybe there is something we can do" she said trying to get a little hope.

"Don't worry about it. I knew this was going to happen. I was counting on it. At least this will bye you time." I said walking to the door.

Slowly all the girls woke up. I quickly slipped out. I went to breakfast. Almost everyone was there.

I could see there mother watching me. "Morning f/n I hope your ready." "Morning and yes I'm ready but first I would like to play a game of hide and seek." I said.

Everyone stopped eating and stared at me. "You can tawk?!" Phil said with a hug smile. I smiled and nodded.

"Can we plws play one more game with her?!" Phil asked. More kids joined. "Ok ok and since this is special time. Me and sister krone will be it." She said smiling.

"Mother is going to play?!" I asked kids yell. I looked at Emma norman and ray.

They looked at me questioning. I quickly went outside. "Ok you all go a head. We will count." Sister krone said.

We started to run. "Emma and norman followed me. "Eat are you planning?!" Emma asked.

I kept running. If they knew my plan. They would try and stop me. I quickly ran to a tree and grabbed some vines I've been weaving to make strong like rope.

"What is that?" Norman said trying to figure everything out. "What does it look like?" I asked. Ray looked at me shocked.

"Are you going to escape?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I never did plan on escaping." I said smiling. "What will you do?" Emma asked scared.

"The only thing I can do. No way will I let them will me without a fight." I said throwing the vines up onto a branch.

I have to use the vines because the tree limb was to high for any of us to reach. I climbed up and grabbed a few rocks I have sharpened down into a knife.

I stuffed them into my pocket. "I've been practicing. Since I've seen the monsters before. I know how tall they are and from what I've seen. There not so smart either." I said

Soon mother showed up. "Your not going to run?" She asked looking at me. I knew what she meant. "No" I said to her.

She smiled and touched us all. "your smarter than you let on f/n" she said. I ignored her comment.

It was getting dark and time for me to go. I'm scared really really scared. "Everyone say goodbye to f/n" there mother said. Everyone said there goodbyes.

I never looked away from ray. I could see a tear run down his face but he quickly wiped it away. I smiled at him as walked out the house. I quickly eat some berries.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you a happy child hood" there mother said. "No need I had a good time here" I said to her. She smiled "that's good"

She slowly started to humm a nice tune. We came to the gate. I could smell death.

"Do you mind if I go in alone?" I asked her. "I don't this you should face this by your self" she said.

We both walked in. She didn't let go of my hand. I reached into my pocket and gripped the knife.

Suddenly the monsters came out. "So this is her?" One said. He was over 9ft tall (idk if that's true). I quickly pushed mother and ran at him.

I sliced his neck. Another came up from behind me. I killed it to but barley. More came and soon there were to many. They gripped my arms.

They pined me to the ground. Mother looked shocked but then smiled. "You were always a fighter f/n" she said shaking her head.

I saw a slimmy long tongue coming at my face. I froze in fear. All I could do is watch as everything slowly turns dark.