5- What makes you different pretty boy

Katski pov-

"Uggggh" I groaned as I flopped onto my bed, I just finished unpacking. My head hurt this was kinda a lot and I hated feeling like I was suddenly less of a dominant force in my class.

These demons really get on my nerves...Especially shitty Deku.

I heard shuffling after the room door closed, Icyhot had left to go talk to Momo about some shit, I don't know and I don't care.

I looked up from my pillow and my face of hot. Deku was just changing, right fucking there. His hands where above his head as he peeled his tight undershirt off his chest. I could see his scars against his toned body, something else too, little red X's decorated his chest and one on his neck.

I wanted to bite it-

WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST THINK! I growled and shoved my face back into my pillow. Deku looked over picking up on my distress.

"What the fuck is wrong Kacchan?" He growled back annoyed. Hearing him cuss made my face more red. "Go change somewhere else you shitty nerD!" 

I yelled as I got up, stomping to the small living room in the dorm. But before I could get to the doorway I felt hot breath on the back of my neck

"What's the matter Kacchan, don't like what you see" Deku whispered into my ear pressing his bare chest against my back

My brain went black, my body didn't understand what I was feeling. He was still supposed to BE A FUCKING CINNAMON ROLL PEICE OF BROCCOLI!?

"No-N...wait" I tried to talk but I couldn't. He turned me around meeting my flushed face with a devilish grin. He was even a bit taller than me now, fuck you nerd.

"You do like it-" he cooed as I gasped and my face twisted in frustration. "Then why do you care if I change in front of you Katsuki-"

Did he just- Of fuck no, too much! "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME NERD" I yelled letting small explosions go from my palms as I pushed him away. Little did I know how big of a mistake this was...

...I forgot he's not a cinnamon roll anymore, I hate it so fucking much, he fights back...

Deku's face quickly changed from shock to rage. His claws extended as he growled at me. His green eyes seemed to flash red. "That's no way to talk to a prince of hell is it Katsuki-"

He did it again! "SHUT UP!" I growled back after the initial shock of Deku yelling at me

I felt pain across my face, he was so fast I didn't even see his hand go up, about to strike me. He pounced on me, taking his claws in so he wouldn't kill me. He pinned my hands above my head as a bit of blood passed my lips.

He lowered his head and softly licked the blood away, I blushed and closed my eyes. NO no no no I can't let him make me weak, I'm not WEAK!

"Katsuki- I think you need to learn a lesson- - -" There was nothing I could do to stop him, my body wouldn't listen to me. Deku please just stop-

Nobodies pov-

🌶️ a bit steamy warning, okay maybe a lot steamy 

Deku slipped his hand down to Bakuhoe's (hehehehe lol I need help) pants and unzipped them. He calmly distracted the blonde from his actions my shoving two fingers down his throat, making look like he was trying to choke him

Bakugo gagged and growled, trying to get out from under Deku. Deku had done this countless times but he knew it would be so much more satisfying with Katsuki.

I grin spread on his face as he took his fingers out of Bakugo's mouth. "This is gonna be fun-"

Ahhhhahaha cliff hanger bitches, lmao- I also wanna know if you guys even want spicy cause im kinda bad at writing it. But I will probably try, just not tonight lol. I love ya'll I can't wait to be continuing the story I love MHA and shiPS XD!

See Ya'll xXShayXx