12- Sleeping together

-Silence-

"Mine..t-too?"

No ones pov:

Todoroki just starred at Deku, his features becoming monotone again. I scarred Deku a bit but he  wouldn't show that or admit it. He just starred back.

Todo was getting up to go when Bakugo yawned and just fell back in Deku's arms. This caught him off guard and he fell forwards, moving his body under Bakugo to shield him in case they didn't land on the bed next to them. Todo got hit by Izuku's body as he got up from the bed and they all landed with a huff of lost air onto the sheets.

They where stuck, both Izuku and Todoroki laying next to eachother , both of them stuck under bakugo who was laying on top of the two taller males fast asleep. His eyes where still puffy from crying and his cheeks where red. He looked so tired and he was finally asleep.

Todoroki and Deku silently agreed to not move and just go to sleep. The didn't wanna wake bakubaby up. Todo tuned his head to look at Deku, Deku blushed and looked away. He nEVER blushed, he hated himself for doing so even though he knew it was nothing he could control.

 He nEVER blushed, he hated himself for doing so even though he knew it was nothing he could control

Deku's pov:

He was just looking at me, like he wanted to...idk. It scarred me a bit, I honestly don't know why I'm still sweet cinnamon roll Deku around him. I guess I just want to.

Theres something different about him too, like Katsuki, but that sounds insane. You can't love two people. WAIT I LOVE THEM, BETTER YET.... TODO??!

I was flushed and I suddenly felt hot being so close to him. I shifted onto my side , facing away from Todo. Katsuki gently shifted between us and snuggled into my back. My  face was more red now and I almost just got up and went to the small sofa in my room to sleep.

But then I felt something brush my thigh and then press against my hip. I flinched, then I felt small circles being rubbed into my hips. I sighed and panted a bit, it felt realllllly good.

"It calmed Katsuki down so,... you looked restless" He whispered, his breath on the back of my neck. He had scooted against Katsuki, his chest against the blondies back. He had his arms over Katsuki and his hand resting on my hips, rubbing them softly. 

I wanted more, I flipped back over, nuzzling my face into Katsuki's hair so Todo couldn't see my blush. I snuggled into Kat to get closer to Todo and he hugged both of us, me and Kat cuddling together. 

I whined softly, asking Todo to rub my skin. He replied with pressing his hands lower. I felt myself drifting off, normally it took my hours to fall asleep I always had nightmares of the...past. I got a little scarred, what if Todo-kun or Kat find out. They'll hate me...

My worries where cut off as my body registered my hair being pet and todo's hand moving to my thigh. I felt sleep tug my eyes closed and I sighed, feeling Kat wrap his arms around my waist.

"Goodniwwwt...Todod-kunn" I whispered and fell asleep before I got a response.

 Bakugos pov:

I felt so warm and snuggled into something behind me, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I pressed my back into what ever was so warm and held my arms around something else.

My eyes snapped open as It took a moment to realize what was happening. I looked up, Deku had his head nuzzled in to my hair, and my arms where clutched to him. Behind me I was guessing was Todo. He had his arm over me too, as much as I wanted to get angry and BLAST THESE FUCkERS TO HELL...I had never felt so safe.

I always felt un easy and stressed, more so since I got kidnapped by the League of Villains. I was waking up now, I didn't get up tho, I would just secretly snuggle them. I became more aware of my position and blushed.

I gasped a bit as both Deku and Todo shifted a bit in their sleep. My legs where on either side of  one of Deku's, grinding on my crotch. I bit my lip suppressing any noises I might make. 

I was annoyed now, and trying to move my legs from Deku without waking him up, but I just ended up grinding on his leg and bitting my lip more. 

"Wnyyaaaa" I moaned when Todo shifted, grinding into my ass. I blushed and looked up to find Deku starring at me sleepily and confused. 

Oh shit.