11-Wait, mine too? prt 3

Bakugo's pov-

He-he just called me baby. I hate it so much, that I'm so weak right now, Im not supposed to be anything other than strong and angry. "Ahhh-" I couldn't help but let out a breathy moan as Todoroki continues rubbing my thighs nervously.

I blush and hide my face, Im so weak...weak. I feel exhaustion sweep over my body and I lean against Todoroki, still crying a but from the quirks effects. I missed Deku, WhAT THE DAMN NERD-but I want him. 

I nuzzles my face into Todoroki's neck, my tired body more focused on comfort than on my huge ego. When I realized what I was doing I turned bright red, making me nuzzle closer so he couldn't see my face.

I wanted him too, he felt nice...

Midoryia's pov-

I walked out of the shower room to grab my clothes, I tied a towel around my waist and walked out. I immediately went to check on Katsuki.

"Is he asleep!" I don't get it, the quirk? Maybe it wore off, or something with Todoroki. I don't know why but I felt a but of anger burn up when I saw MY Katsuki straddling him like that.

Todoroki looked just as amazed "I don't know he was balling his eyes out and then I started doing this. I looked at his hands to see that he was rubbing soft circles on Kats thighs. When he did this Kacchan unconsciously snuggles Todoroki closer.

"What the fuck?, maybe its like a sweet spot" I huffed trying not to look visibly angry. Todo shrugged and smiled lightly at me. I rolled my eyes and returned a toothy grin, my sharp canines that all demons had shown off. It looked more like a snarl.

"mmm, Deku-" Katsuki sat up a bit and rubbed his eyes. Then he sprung up and ran over, jumping onto me. He didn't seem to care I was almost naked. 

He wrapped his arms around  my neck and jumped up a bit, whining . "What the fuck Kat, what so you want" I looked down still startled but I wouldn't admit that I had wanted him to run over to me.

"Hold me" He sniffled. Oh shit, he's gonna cry, I picked him up, wrapping my hands around his waist , sitting him on my hip. He wrapped his legs around my torso and put his face in the crook of my neck.

I put my hands under his thighs, my hands squishing his porcelain skin. "Hi..." I whispered softly. "Hello..,no more bye-bye Deku" He hugged me a bit tighter and I sighed. I walked over to the bed and set Kastuki down. 

"Kat let me get dressed, Im not leaving.." He started looking distressed, squirming in my arms and the sniffles started again. I reluctantly handed him to Todoroki, Kacchan immediately latched on to him and he tried to quite his whimpers.

I quickly put on my boxers under the towel across the room, not really caring that Todo could see. I slipped on sweat pants and turned around to see a flushed Todo-kun. I smirked, I decided to go back to sweet Deku that I often am around Todo.

"Todo-kun, you alright, is the something wrong" He blushed and shook his head. "I-I..Your Shirt-" He stuttered, Todoroki stuttered. I looked up innocently "Oh I don't sleep with a shirt" I smiled and walked up to the bed. 

He was cute, like katsuki...WAIT. Maybe I do just want sex? You can't like two people right? All I know is that Im too fucking tried for this shit right now, but katsuki certainly isn't. 

Nobodies pov-

Katsuki immediately jumped into Deku's arms as he came back. Wrapping his arms around his neck and almost falling asleep again. Todo looked at Bakugo smirking a bit his face still a bit flushed, he didn't even know from which boy. "Don't get to excited..." Deku growled a bit when he thought Katsuki was asleep enough in his arms.

He brushed away Katsuki's blonde hair out of his face as Todoroki looked up a bit confused, "He's mine too"

-Silence-

"Mine..t-too?"