10-Wait, mine too? prt 2

Icyhot's pov-

I sighed, being down here in actually hell still couldn't keep my father away, he had just kept me on a two hour long call about how useless I was. I eventually just hung up as his insults started repeating themselves. When I get home I'll probably get a beating but I didn't care, not right now anyway.

I clicked open our dorm room and walked in, It was really quite.

That was strange I would have thought Midoriya and Bakugo would fight. I walked down the hall passing Midoriya's room and I heard small whines.

I froze and tilted my head, knocking on the door. I heard a sigh and then some rushing and soon the door clicked open. Midoriya smiled at me. I blushed, god that smile deserves the world.I didn't know how he was so innocent and adorable but killed things so happily.

It was kinda hot...WAIT WHAT?!

I shook my head trying to hide the blush that dusted my face. "Hi todo-kun" He pulled my inside and I saw Bakugo wearing Midioriya's clothes, he was pushed against the head board and looked a bit flustered. 

Midoriya sighed, "probably best I tell you, cause ill need your help, Kacchan got hit with a separation anxiety quirk and the gang demons chose to connect him to me, I guess to mess with me." Bakugo looked a bit sad when Midoriya said the last part, then he quickly changed his face to his usual scowl.

Midoriya shifted uncomfortably and sighed "oh shit!" He exclaimed walking back into his room leaving me confused in the door way.

"Todo-kun I need your help...I have to take a shower" He looked a bit flushed but then he just looked annoyed "I can't do everything with katsuki but I don't know how far the quirk goes"

Bakugo started whineing and I stared in shock as tears started slipping down his face. "no Dekuuuu-please you can't-" He panted, swallowing back his sobs.

Midoriya ignored him but looked a bit sad."Todo, Im gonna leave the door to the bathroom open, so he won't feel cut off. I need you to stay with him, if it starts getting bad give him the pain medication and run to get me, he could get hurt."

"I mostly just need to do this to see how far the quirk goes, also My demon for has been a little crazy lately, the water should calm it down." Midoriya looked annoyed and pinched his nose, cussing softly.

Bakugo stubbled off the bed and jumped onto Izuku, nuzzling his face into his chest as soft cried continued to fall from his lips. Izuku sighed and pet Bakugo's hair, it was  actually adorable. I blushed not really understanding why or who I was blushing at. Also I couldn't believe how submissive Bakugo was  being.

It was like a whole other person...

Nobodies pov-

Izuku looked up at Todoroki and nodded, looking sad. Todo understood and came up at Bakugo from the behind. He could have sworn he heard Fucking purrs before he pulled him away from Greeni Bikini (idk I just....wanted to??).

As soon as the arms around the waist pulled him away from Deku he felt panic rise, tears started. to slide down his cheeks as Deku walked to the bathroom. "Dekuuu, pl-pleaseeee" He whined and panted as his silent tears rushed down his face.

Todoroki dragged him to the bed as he started sobbing, hitting Todoroki's arms as he yelled out. Todo winced but held him tight . He sat Bakugo in his lap, turning the blondie around so he was straddleing him. 

Bakugo's face was red and puffy, slick with tears. He looked a bit angry under it all, but it was barley noticeable. "ahhhhuduuh" inaudible nosies started to roll of Bakugos tongue as the tears slowed a bit.

"Hey, shhhhh, its okay he's right there, and you have me...I won't leave you" Todo didn't know what had made him want to talk the Bakugo this way, but he just looked so...vulnerable.  Bakugo whimpered in response leaning in Todoroki's hand as his put it up to wipe Bakugo's tears. 

He used his other hand to rub small circles into Katsuki's inner thigh as he straddled his lap. The tears and sobs turned into just sniffles and Bakugo rolled his hips into Todoroki's touch.

Todoroki blushed but rubbed a bit harder, figuring it was giving him relief and a distraction. Bakugo's wet eyelashes started to flutter shut and he leaned into Todoroki's chest, rolling his hips again. "mmhm todo, im sweepyyyyy" 

Todo bit his lip, Katsuki had just called him todo and something about the way he whined. He leaned his lips to Bakugos ear, holding his smaller body close to him, pushing his hips down. "shhh baby" "close your eyes" 

Bakugo shuddered from his voice and looked up after pulling away. Todoroki mentally facepalmed realizing what he had just said. Baukgo looked up and bit his lip, looking confused. "Im your baby?"

Prt 3 coming bitches cause this chapter gonna be hella long and a bit spicy- Author Chan