chapter 5

I arrived back at the bank but for some reason the agents wouldn't let me back in. I parked the car and looked around for my team. I walked over to them and as I approached I noticed Emily wasn't there. "guys what's going on why cant we get back into the crime scene?" asked JJ confused. "umm its not the crime scene we cant get into its union station" says Hotch. "Hotch what is going on" asks JJ. "will is in there with a bomb strapped to him and Emily is in there with him trying to defuse it" says Hotch. "what no I need to get in there. "Yells JJ as Hotch and Morgan grab her to hold her back. "no you cant its to dangerous" says Morgan holding JJ back. JJ looked over to see the bomb squad arriving. JJ felt somewhat relived to see the bomb squad running towards union station it gave her hope that will would be ok but not a few minute's later she saw Emily running out of the building and back over to the team. "how's will" asks JJ. "not good but hopefully better now that the bomb squad is here." replied Prentiss. all the team could do was wait which was not something they liked to do but they didn't really have a choice.

       JJ paced around nervously. "Will is strong he is going to be ok" said Emily. "you don't know that Emily" replied JJ holding back tears. "You have to believe he will be ok" said Reid. "thanks guys but seriously just stop." says JJ but just as JJ said that there was a huge expulsion. JJ looked in horror to see the hole union building in flames. "will "she screamed as she tried to run towards the build but couldn't because Morgan, Hotch and Emily were holding her back. "let me go, let me go" yelled JJ as she started kicking and screaming. "we cant its to dangerous" says Reid. all the team could do was sit and wait, they tried to comfort JJ as best the could trying to be hopeful but it was hard but after about two hours they saw the bomb squad leader walk over to them. "Agent Jareau I'm sorry to tell you that your husband didn't make I'm so sorry" said the bomb squad chief.  for a moment JJ just stood there in denial but after a few seconds she collapsed into Emily's arm. in that moment all she wanted to do was cry but then it hit her how was she supposed to explain this to henry he was only 3 after all. "come on lets get JJ back to the BAU she doesn't need to be here" says Hotch. "Reid and Emily help JJ into the car and they all got in to drive back to the BAU but somewhere a few yards away someone lay in wait snapping pictures of them, the team had a stalker and the had know idea about what was to come or what they would face because this was just the beginning of a long rode ahead of them.

     Alexis sat at the table coloring with henry and Garcia. Alexis looked over at Garcia and could tell something was wrong she had just gotten of the phone with the team and whatever happened wasn't good but she could tell Garcia was trying to hide it but wasn't doing a good job. she tried to brush it off and stay calm for henry but in the back of her mind she couldn't help feel, nervous about the safety of the team. She knew she could easily get whatever Garcia was hiding out of her but she was already in so much trouble with the team and didn't want to get into anymore trouble so she stayed quiet for hers and Garcia's sake. she turned back to coloring but no more than 10 minutes later the team walked in with a visibly distraught JJ. Hey Garcia can you please take henry to get a snack from the vending machine" asked JJ. "of course" replied Garcia as she took henrys hand as they walked out of the room. "Alexis  this isn't easy to say so I'm just gonna come out and say it, Will has died" says Hotch. "wait what, what happened" asks Alexis in disbelief. "The face Cards strap a bomb on him and the bomb squad wasn't able to disarm it in time and he was killed along with two bomb squad agents. "no that's not right, he wasn't supposed to die Emily was supposed to disarm the bomb and Will eventually healed from his injuries, this is my fault.

"Alexis this was not your fault" replied Emily. "yes it is I though ok the thing with Maeve wasn't a big deal maybe this time she wouldn't die but now this JJ was supposed to have another baby with will a boy named Michael but now that's not going to happen because of me. every sense I got here little things have changed if it wasn't for me being here will would still be alive" said Alexis crying.  "wait what about Maeve" asks Reid. Reid you weren't supposed to meet her yet, you were supposed to get theses headaches but doctors can find the cause so you contacts Maeve and she's helps you and then you start dating but she has a starker so you would only talk by pay phone  but the stalker finds her and kidnap's her, so Reid you make a deal to trade you life to save Maeve and you try to convince the stalker you loves her and not Maeve but she kisses you and realizes you lied so she kills herself and Maeve."said Alexis. Reid stood there silent not knowing what to say.she couldn't be in the same room with JJ or Reid no not now. she turned towards the door and ran out of there as fast as she could. "Alexis come back" yelled the team. "I'll go talk to her"replied Emily as she turned to leave. "she knew there were only a few places she could've gone but she had a feeling she was in Garcia's office so she decide to go there first and sure enough that's where she was, she was hiding under Garcia's desk her head in her arms silently Crying.

    Emily crawls under the desk and sits next to alexis pulling her into her arms. "JJ and Reid hate me" said Alexis. "no they don't" replied Emily. "yes they do this all my fault because of me will is dead and JJ will never have her baby and I lied to Reid, don't you remember how mad he was when he found out you, Hotch and JJ faked your death I basically put him though that all over again" said Alexis sobbing into Emily's arms. "Wills death was not your fault you saw him get shot not die by bomb expulsion and you didn't ask to be transport to this world and as for Reid, you were protecting him as I was, you know that. we didn't need to tell Reid about Maeve's stalker until we knew it was going to happen because like you said things are changing" replied Emily. "hey Alexis can I talk to you" asked Reid crawling under the table to talk to Alexis. "Alexis I heard what you said and I don't hurt you and neither does JJ she's doesn't blame you for wills death" says Reid. "I'm so sorry Reid" said Alexis. "shh you have nothing to be sorry for come here" said Reid as Alexis feel into his arms. Reid and Emily sat there for a while comforting Alexis. once they finally got her to calm down they all got up and walked back to the conference room.

     The team and Alexis all sat there comforting each other. JJ again reassured her that she didn't blame her for will's death so far the rest of the night they sat there telling stories about will.

                                                      5 months later

the team was sitting in the conference room hanging out when Hotch walked in. "guys we have a new team member or I guess a returning team member most of you know her except for Prentiss and Rossi who arrived after she left may I reintroduce SSA Elle Greenaway.

woah Elle Greenaway is back what could this mean for the team. now if you didn't see I posted something asking yall to tell me if you want Jemily or Jeid please let me know. as always the next chapter will be out in the next few days oh and your welcome for this chapter be longer hope yall are enjoying the story