chapter 13

"tw harm to a child"

       "Emily wake up, Emily" Said Alexis as she tried shaking Emily awake. Emily slowly started to wake up and after a few moments her vison started to focus and saw Alexis next to her. "oh my god Alexis are you ok, did the hurt you" asks Emily. "I'm fine"said Alexis as she hugs Emily. "ok by now the team knows I'm missing and will come find us" said Emily. Alexis says nothing. "Alexis I'm sorry for everything, we know you were being framed and we found the missing pages of your diary and we know that Elle is the traitor" says Emily. Alexis didn't say anything but Emily could tell Alexis forgave her. all the sudden they could hear someone walking towards there room. Emily put herself in front of Alexis in order to protect her. "oh good your awake" said Elle as she walked over towards Emily and Alexis. "Elle why are you doing this" asked Emily. "Isn't obvious, revenge because of the team I got shot in my own home where I'm supposed to be safe, If we hadn't gone to the media none of this would've happened" replied Elle. "then why are you taking your vendetta out on me and Alexis we weren't even members of the team yet" asked Emily. "your just as bad as they are and you proved it when you hurt Alexis, Its your fault she's hear" said Emily. "Its not Emily's fault leave her alone" yelled Alexis.

     Elle walked over and grabbed Alexis and all Emily could do was sit there, she was chained to the wall and could move.  All Emily could do was hear Alexis cry for her as she was taken away. Emily sat in that room for what felt like a long time and that's when Elle though Alexis back in the room and right away she could see Alexis was hurt. "Alexis did she hit you" asks Emily. "yes and they made me send another message to the team" replied a crying Alexis. Emily held Alexis in her arms trying to console her but nothing she was doing and she know she couldn't say anything to make it better.

                                                        meanwhile at the BAU

          "ok so we know that Elle is definitely our traitor and that she has kidnaped Alexis and now Emily" said Hotch. "we also know that Emily's neighbors heard her scream and were able to get a good look at her abductors and were able to work with a sketch artist, Garcia have you been able to identify the abductors" asks JJ. "yes one was our Elle Greenaway and the other is Izzy Rodgers one of the face cards." replied Garcia. "oh my god but it makes sense we did kill her boyfriend" replied Reid. "oh my god there live again" said Garcia. "BAU you have 5 hours or they will kill Emily and I. its a trap don't do anything they say" yells Alexis. "you stupid girl" yells Elle as she throws her on the ground and starts kicking her and hitting her. "Garcia tell me you have the location" begs Hotch. "yes 554 walnut street" says Garcia. "ok lets go" yells Hotch as the team grabs there gear and heads for there cars.

                             meanwhile back in the middle of nowhere

     Emily and Alexis could hear Elle and Izzy talking outside the room. "The agents will be here any minute what do we do with them" asks Izzy. "we kill the agent and we use the girl for leverage against the BAU" Replied Elle as she opened the door. Elle pulls out her gun and points it towards Emily. "you don't wanna do this, you kill me then you the Prosecution will go for the death penalty" said Emily. "yeah I don't care" replied Elle. "Emily no" yells Alexis as she pushes Emily out of the way taking the bullet. "Alexis no" yells Emily as she goes to put pressure on Alexis chest where she got shot. "Alexis stay with me" says Emily trying to keep her awake. Elle realizes what just happened and so she grabs Izzy and they run. a few minutes later Hotch and the team find them. "Alexis is shot we need the medics. "Hotch gets on his radio and calls for the medics. "She pushed me out of the way, she took the bullet for me, Alexis why did you do that" asks Emily. "because you saved me and now it was my turn to save you" says Alexis. "Babygirl stay with us the paramedics are almost here" said Morgan how old is she" asks the paramedics as they rush in. "her name is Alexis, she's seventeen" replied Hotch. The team followed the paramedics to the ambulance. "Emily and hotch rode in the ambulance with Alexis while the rest of the team stayed back to look for Izzy and Elle.

      when they got there they immediately rushed Alexis into emergency surgery. all Emily and Hotch and very quickly after Garcia could do was wait. after 2 hours the rest of the team arrived with the good and bad news, the good news was that they caught Izzy but the bad news is that Elle got away and with that Hotch pulled Rossi aside to talk and then to make some quick calls. after another 4 hours there was news. "Guys she gone the doctors couldn't save her" said Hotch. to the team this felt like a nightmare a terrible nightmare.

                                                               6 months later

      every sense Alexis death they had worked nonstop to find Elle and they finally found her in Virginia and were able to arrested her. Hotch and Rossi looked at each other and knew it was time, so Hotch pulled out his phone to call an old friend. "I need everyone to meet in the conference room in 30 minutes said Hotch as he walked into his office.

   wow how sad well on another note the next chapter will be the last as always the next chapter will be out in the next few days