Chapter 1 - Truth

~Warning~ sexual acts right at the beginning! Will end at ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shigaraki laid Midoriya on the bed, pulling his pants down and got on his knees and licked Midoriya's stiff cock. Midoriya sat up, putting his hand on Shigarkai's head, weaving his fingers into his hair, giving a small moan.

"Shigaraki." Midoriya moaned as Shigaraki took him in his mouth, giving him a hard suck. Midoriya's grip on Shigaraki's hair tightened, causing the villain to moan at the slight pain. He loved when Midoriya gave him a bit of pain. Shigaraki moved his head up and down as he sucked him.

"S-Shigaraki." Midoriya said before he moved his husband's mouth from him. Shigaraki smiled as he looked at Midoriya's face.

"What?" He asked. Midoriya stood, making Shigaraki stand. Midoriya removed Shigaraki's pants before he gave him a slight push onto the bed and got on his knees.

"I want to suck you also." He said and took Shigaraki's hard cock into his mouth. Shigaraki gasped. Midoriya was always doing things like this for him.

"W-Wait, M-Midoriya. I want to g-give you pleasure." Shigaraki moaned. Midoriya looked at him as he sucked before he stood. He then pushed Shigaraki so he was laying on his back. Midoriya then moved and laid on him, his erection right in front of Shigaraki's face as Midoriya took him back into his mouth. Shigaraki moaned and took Midoriya into his mouth. He loved Midoriya. He loved him more then anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Help!" They both heard and stopped. They got off the bed, getting dressed quickly and ran out, seeing Dabi holding Toga, who was bleeding and knocking out. Midoriya ran over to them as Kirishima ran over with bandages.

"What happened?" Shigaraki yelled in anger. He wasn't mad at them, just at what happened to his team. Dabi looked at him.

"She was attacked by Bakugo." Dabi said and looked back down at his girlfriend. Midoriya froze.

"B-Bakugo?" He asked. Kirishima was wrapping her wounds as he cleaned them but could feel Midoriya's eyes on him. Midoriya then looked at Shigaraki, who looked worried.

"Shigaraki...What did Dabi mean?" Midoriya asked. Shigaraki itched his neck. Midoriya gave him a small glare.

"After she is healed, you will tell me everything." Midoriya said and looked back at Toga, helping Kirishima. Shigaraki walked up and kneeled down next to him.

"Is she ok?" Shigaraki asked. Kirishima gave a nod.

"Yeah. She might have a scar or two, but she will live." Kirishima said as he wrapped her head, finishing up. He double checked her before he looked at Dabi and gave a nod. Dabi stood, holding her close to him in his arms. He would have Shigaraki give her the healing water, but it didn't work on her for some reason. Shigaraki thinks it's because of her quirk and being able to turn into anyone but they didn't know for sure.

"We will be in our room. I will let you know when she wakes so we can ask what happened." Dabi said and left. Kirishima stood and looked at Shigaraki. Midoriya stood also, looking at him and crossed his arms. Kirishima took that as his time to leave.

"Shigaraki." Midoriya said in a firm tone. Shigaraki looked at him and sighed.

"Our room. Please." Shigaraki said. Midoriya un-crossed his arms and walked to the room. Shigaraki followed and closed the door. He looked into Midoriya's eyes and saw anger.

"Two months ago, Toga said Bakugo escaped from prison. She risked her life and freedom to talk to Endeavor to keep it out of the papers. She said he agreed on the condition that once Bakugo is found, he is to be killed on sight and all items on him be turned in to the police. It turns out, Bakugo had made a few friends in jail with dangerous quirks but all of them had been killed before he escaped. She agreed to the conditions." He said. Midoriya sat on the bed and patted the spot next to him. Shigaraki sat by him.

"Is that the mission you sent them on? To find Bakugo?" Midoriya asked. He sounded calm. Shigaraki gave a nod.

"Yeah." Shigaraki said. He then felt Midoriya take his hand, holding it and leaned on him. Shigaraki looked at him. Was he not mad that he lied to him for months?

"Just tell me one thing Shigaraki." Midoriya said and looked at him.

"Does Bakugo know where I am?" Midoriya asked. Shigaraki smiled and kissed his forehead.

"No." Shigaraki said. Midoriya smiled.