Chapter 8 - Mission.

~Three years later~

Midoriya sat in the kitchen, watching Bakugo train Tomu. Bakugo had moved the table out of the way so they could practice kicking and punching but Bakugo was losing his patience. 

"That's wrong!" Bakugo yelled. Tomu had tears. 

"I-I'm sowwy." He said, backing up. He was almost three and had trouble with pronouncing his R's in some words. Bakugo growled and walked to the bedroom. Tomu turned and ran to Midoriya. 

"Papa." He cried. Midoriya picked him up and placed him on his lap as he held him. They heard Bakugo throwing items around in the bedroom. 

"Why does father hate me?" Tomu said. Midoriya sighed. 

"Because you got my quirk, not his." Midoriya said. About a week ago, Tomu showed signs of One for All. Midoriya didn't know if that was possible, but maybe it was because of the blocking blood that Bakugo gave him. Maybe One for All went to his child so it wouldn't be building up inside Midoriya. Bakugo walked back in and sighed. 

"Tomu, come here." Bakugo said. Tomu got off Midoriya's lap and walked over to him. He was shy, like Midoriya. He had green hair with streaks of yellow and was in the style like Bakugo's. His eyes were red like Bakugo's also but had freckles like Midoriya. Bakugo got down on his knee. 

"Papa and I are going to do something special tonight ok. I want you to stay in the kitchen and practice on your punches. Can you do that?" Bakugo asked. Tomu gave a nod. Midoriya knew what Bakugo wanted. Midoriya looked at him. 

"B-Bakugo, can you get the bed ready then?" Midoriya asked. Bakugo smiled and gave a nod, standing and walked to the bedroom. Midoriya grabbed Tomu and pulled him closer. 

"Tomu, Remember about the people I told you about?" Midoriya whispered. Tomu gave a nod.

"You mean your fwiends?" He asked. Midoriya gave a nod. 

"Today, you have to run and find one of them." Midoriya said. Tomu had tears but gave a nod. 

"O-OK papa." He said. Bakugo walked back in. 

"Midoriya." Bakugo said. Midoriya kissed Tomu's forehead before he stood and walked to the bedroom. Bakugo looked at Tomu and smiled, showing him a few punches. 

"Go on." Bakugo said and walked into the bedroom. Once Tomu couldn't see him, he ran to the window in the kitchen and gently pulled a board. It was lose, just like his Papa showed him and he crawled through it. Once outside, he activated his quirk and ran as fast as his legs would allow.

"Uwawaka, Iida, Shoto, Kiwishima, Daddy." Tomu repeated as he ran in the forest. He then heard a strange noise and stopped as he saw tall houses. Tomu got scared but his Papa told him he had to be brave or Father would win. He walked onto the sidewalk and looked around. 

U-Uwawaka! Iida! Shoto! Kiwishima! Daddy!" Tomu shouted, causing people to look at him. He yelled the names again, looking around and he saw a huge man walk up. He was on fire. 

"Are you lost little boy?" The man asked. Tomu gave a nod. 

"I'm looking for someone." He said. The man gave a nod. 

"Who?" He asked. Tomu took a deep breath. 

"Uwawaka, Iida, Shoto, Kiwishima, or my daddy." Tomu said. The man looked confused. 

"Shoto? That's my son and the others are his friends, well, some of them are. I'm not sure who your dad is but why are you looking for them?" The man asked. Tomu had tears. 

"Please! I need to speak with them! Papa gave me a mission!" Tomu yelled and started to cry. The man moved, turning his flames off and picked the boy up. 

"My son is working right now. Come on." He said and walked. Once there, he saw Shoto, who was looking over Midoriya's case file again. His badge that said Chief of Police shone bright under the lamp.  

"Shoto." Endeavor said. Shoto looked. He didn't wear an eye patch and his once blue eye was now a milky white and his scar was now a deeper red and looks like his skin had burnt a bit. The relationship with his father was also healing because Enji had thought he lost his son. Shoto said he never saw his father cry so hard.  

"Father. Who's this?" He asked, putting the file down. Endeavor put the boy down, who wiped his eyes. 

"I'm not sure. He was call your name, and your friends, along with the villain Kirishima." He said. Shoto looked at him and when the boy looked at him, his eyes got wide. His face and hair color, it reminded him of Midoriya with hints of Bakugo. 

"Are you Iida, Shoto, Kiwishima or daddy?" The boy asked. Shoto opened his mouth slowly. 

"S-Shoto." He said. The boy had more tears. 

"Please, you have to save my papa." The boy said. Shoto stood and moved to him, bending down. 

"Who is your papa?" Shoto asked. The boy wiped his eyes. 

"Father calls him Midowiya." He said. The whole station got quiet as they heard the kid said the name.