Chapter 5 - Explanation

Midoriya did stop shaking after a few hours, but he got no sleep that night. He didn't even move. When Bakugo woke, Midoriya showed fear but Bakugo smiled, kissing him and sat up.

"How did you sleep?" Bakugo asked as he stood. Midoriya sat up. 

"I didn't." Midoriya said. Bakugo looked at him and sighed. 

"I can understand why. I will make us breakfast and after you eat, you can sleep." He said. Midoriya held his hands up but Bakugo laughed. 

"You have to be kidding me. I'm not stupid Midoriya. If I untie you while I make breakfast, you will try to kill me by sneaking up behind me. You will stay like that till I know your broken and you will only eat with me watching you." He said and left the room. Midoriya growled. He was right. Midoriya put his hands down and closed his eyes. He saw Shigaraki's smiling face. 

'Shigaraki. I'm sorry.' Midoriya thought and opened his eyes, leaning on the wall. After a while, Bakugo walked in with two plates. He set them on the desk and walked over. 

"I will untie you so you can eat." Bakugo said but grabbed Midoriya's face and Bakugo glared at him. 

"But if you try anything, You will regret it." Bakugo said. Midoriya gave a small nod. Bakugo let him go and untied his hands. Midoriya rubbed his wrists as Bakugo grabbed both plates. Midoriya took his and saw it was his favorite. He started to eat. It was silent and Bakugo finished first and watched Midoriya. 

"I hope our child looks like you." Bakugo said. Midoriya looked at him, putting the empty plate down.

"I-I can't really get pregnant you know. I'm a male." Midoriya said. Bakugo laughed. He took his plate and placed it on the bed. Bakugo then started to tie his hands up. 

"That's where your wrong. It's a quirk so you will and he told me that he got males pregnant." Bakugo said and left the room. Midoriya brought his hands up and started to bite the rope, trying to get it untied but the rope was tight. 

"That won't work." Midoriya heard and stopped, looking at Bakugo. He was leaning on the door frame again. Midoriya put his hands down and looked away. He felt the bed sink and Bakugo's hand cupping his cheek, turning his head to look at Bakugo. 

"I know its a lot Midoriya, but it will be safe." Bakugo said. 

"Oh yeah? And if I do get pregnant, how am I going to give birth?" Midoriya snapped. Bakugo smiled. 

"By a C-section. I will numb you, cut you open, remove our child, then sew you up again." Bakugo said and got off the bed. He opened a door and Midoriya saw what looked like medical items.

"I stole everything I needed from a hospital a few towns over when I first escaped, then transported them here in a car after I blew the place up. I even practiced on a few expecting mothers before hand. The mothers and children were all fine, before I killed them that was." He said. Midoriya's eyes got wide. He heard of a hospital being destroyed but...but Bakugo had...Midoriya wanted to throw up.

"T-That was you?" Midoriya asked. Bakugo closed the door and gave a nod. 

"Yes." He said and looked at Midoriya, a twisted smile on his face. 

"I did it for us." Bakugo said and laughed. Midoriya's eyes held fear. This wasn't the Bakugo he grew up with, nor was it the Bakugo that raped him. No, this Bakugo was crazy and demented. Bakugo walked up to Midoriya and put his hand to his chin.

"Oh, And if you try and escape or hurt me, know that I know where your friends are. If you do one thing wrong, I will go and kill them all. You understand me?" Bakugo asked. Midoriya gave a quick nod. Bakugo smiled.   

"Good. Now, say you love me." Bakugo demanded. Midoriya swallowed the lump in his throat. 

"I-I love y-you." He whispered. Bakugo smiled and kissed him. Midoriya closed his eyes. If he didn't do what he was told, Bakugo would kill Shigaraki and the others.