Chapter 4 - Plan

~Warning! Rape in this Chapter.~ Starts at ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and ends at ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya opened his eyes slowly and grabbed his head. 

"Ow." He said before he looked around. He then sat up fast, backing up till his back was to the wall. He saw Bakugo leaning on the door frame, smiling. 

"Hello Midoriya." He said. He was wearing a red t-shirt and blue sweats. Bakugo had just untied him. 

"B-Bakugo." Midoriya said before he gave a glare and got off the bed, running at him with his fist in the air, ready to punch him but Bakugo was faster. He grabbed Midoriya's arm, slamming him to the ground and pinned him. Midoriya channeled One For All in his arm but he felt a needle enter him and One For All suddenly stopped. 

"W-What?" Midoriya asked. Bakugo let his arm go and held a now empty needle in front of Midoriya. 

"Thanks for using your quirk, now its blocked." He said and stood. Midoriya stood fast, backing up and looked at his hands.  

"H-How?" He asked. Bakugo put the needle on a desk. 

"A man I met in prison. His blood could cancel quirks if his blood touched his targets blood. The more blood that touched, the long it worked. A single drop was enough for about a month. I gave you enough to block it for about six years, give or take." Bakugo said and picked up a rope off a chair. Midoriya got scared as Bakugo looked at him and smirked. He looked crazy. 

"But he wasn't alone. His bother had a quirk also." Bakugo said before he grabbed Midoriya. Midoriya struggled, trying to hit him but Bakugo was stronger then he was at the moment. Bakugo tied his hands up and throw him on the bed. Midoriya landed and tried to get away but He was flipped to his stomach and Bakugo put a knee on him to hold him down. 

"Get off me you bastard!" Midoriya yelled as Bakugo tied another rope to the bed's head board, then around the rope that was tied to Midoriya's hands. He then got off him, flipping Midoriya on to his back. He then grabbed Midoriya's face and kissed him as one hand held his legs down. Midoriya closed his eyes, trying to get away and pulled at the ropes. Bakugo pulled away and removed his shirt. 

"The bothers quirk is what started this plan Midoriya. His blood is the key to my control over you." Bakugo said and walked to the desk. Midoriya saw him grab a small, empty vile. He then opened something and took out another vile, only this one was filled with what looked like blood. Bakugo then poured a bit of blood into the empty vile before he covered both viles. He then walked back over. He put the vile to the side and removed Midoriya's pants. Midoriya suddenly stopped. All the memory's of when he was raped came flooding back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's it. Relax. I'm sorry about being so forceful but I have thought of nothing but this for the past three years." Bakugo said and removed his pants. Midoriya closed his eyes, trying to think of Shigaraki to help but the fear was to much. He then felt Bakugo enter him and his eyes snapped open. 

"No!" Midoriya screamed and tried to get away and Bakugo thrusted into him. Bakugo's moans got lost in Midoriya's screams. Bakugo moved and grabbed Midoriya's face, kissing him again. Midoriya tried to turn his head but he couldn't break free from Bakugo's grip. He pulled from the kiss and looked at Midoriya. 

"I...I'm close!" He moaned and let Midoriya go, grabbing the vile. He opened it and grabbed Midoriya's face again. 

"Open your fucking mouth." Bakugo ordered. Midoriya clenched his mouth close. Bakugo growled. If he didn't time this right, then the blood would be wasted. He then smirked. He used his free hand and gripped Midoriya's penis. He then pull hard, causing Midoriya to scream in pain. The screams sent pleasure into Bakugo, making him moan and he released in Midoriya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo let him go and poured the blood into Midoriya's open mouth before he held his mouth close and pinched his nose. Midoriya fought but had no choice but to swallow it. Bakugo slowly let him go and Midoriya took a deep breath before he coughed. Bakugo got off him and got dressed.  

"W-why?" Midoriya asked. Bakugo looked at him, smiled and put his pants back on. 

"My cellmate was in for Rape Midoriya." He said and helped Midoriya sit up. Midoriya was silent. He was tired and in pain. Bakugo then sat next to him but was facing him. 

"He would always talk about the woman and men he fucked and got pregnant. Turns out, if anyone drank his blood, they would get pregnant but it had to be at the same time that he came in them." Bakugo said. Midoriya's eyes got wide and Bakugo cupped his cheek and smiled at him. 

"That's right Midoriya. We will start a family." Bakugo said before he gave a yawn and made Midoriya lay on his side, his back to the wall. Bakugo then held him. 

"Sleep. I will explain more tomorrow." Bakugo said but Midoriya was in shock. 

'N-No...He's lying...' Midoriya thought before he started to shake. Bakugo rubbed his back but that only made him shake more from fear, anger and sadness.