Chapter 17 - Missing.

Bakugo finished moving the items into a hole he dug in the back. He made a door leading to the back that he kept locked, just to dispose of things they no longer needed so no one would find them outside of their hiding spot. It took a few hours to dig it and bury them but it was worth it because they had another shelve in their closet. He then walked in, locking the door and walked back to the bedroom. Midoriya was looking at his hands. Bakugo was confused but then remembered what today was. He walked to the container he had but froze as he opened it. All the blood he had, it was gone, even his cancellation blood. 

'Damn it! I must have thrown out his blood also. Fuck!' Bakugo said and closed it.

"Bakugo." Midoriya said and Bakugo looked, seeing Midoriya was now standing. Bakugo was worried but Midoriya was crying. 

"You win." Midoriya said. Bakugo stood slowly and Midoriya brought his hands to his eyes as he cried. 

"I know if I attack, you will hurt my children and even if I do win, you took the one thing from me that I had. My Children will never see any one my friends or Shigaraki because of you. I know if I go, I will be taken away to jail and my children put in a foster home where I will never see them again." Midoriya cried. Bakugo smiled and laughed. He then walked and held Midoriya. 

"Good. You are broken." Bakugo said as Midoriya cried. He then pulled back. 

"Go and get our children and I will make a huge lunch for us to celebrate." He said. Midoriya gave a small nod and walked from the room. Bakugo only laughed and walked to the kitchen. Midoriya walked outside. 

"T-Tomu. Suki." Midoriya called but got no answers. 

"T-Tomu. S-Suki." Midoriya called louder. He started to get worried. He didn't see them and the yard wasn't that big. 

"Tomu! Suki!" Midoriya screamed and ran around before he stopped and gave a glare. Bakugo then walked out. 

"Midoriya, what's..." He started but dodged a punched from Midoriya. He grabbed his arms but Midoriya gave him a headbutt and Bakugo let him go only to get punched by him. He fell to the ground and Midoriya got on him, his quirk activated and he pinned Bakugo down. Bakugo knew it wasn't as strong as before, but it still wasn't weak. 

"Where are my children!" Midoriya screamed. Bakugo was worried at how strong and angry he was. Midoriya punched him when he didn't get an answer. He could feel the last bit of his quirk leaving him, but he would get answers.  

"Where! What did you do to them you fucking monster!" Midoriya yelled and went to punch him again but Bakugo lifted his hand, using his explosion to send Midoriya flying back. Bakugo stood, running to their room. He grabbed the bottle of Chloroform. He put it on a cloth but he was grabbed and thrown back. 

"What did you do to them!" Midoriya screamed and ran at him. Bakugo dodged him, grabbing him and placed the cloth over his mouth. Midoriya struggled but soon stopped as he passed out. Bakugo dropped him and Midoriya fell to the ground. Bakugo stood there, breathing hard.

"Fuck I was stupid." Bakugo said. He should never trust Midoriya. He walked up and walked outside. He had to find his children before Midoriya woke. 

"Tomu, Suki, come out now. Papa just attacked me." Bakugo said, holding his cheek but he got no answer. His eyes went wide. 

"N-No. It can't be." Bakugo whispered and looked all over. As he looked, he found foot prints leading to the back. Bakugo walked in the house, grabbing a flash light and followed them. That's when he saw the hole. He growled. 

"Midoriya." He said in anger. He must have sent the kids to go get help. He walked back to house and lifted Midoriya up, bring him to the bed and tied him up. He then sat down and closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep but he was so angry, his mind was on only one thing. 

When Midoriya woke, even thought it might take a day because of the amount of Chloroform he used, Bakugo would get the answers he wanted. 

Then he would kill him and find his children. They wouldn't get far in the forest they were in.