•3•

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ❞

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ❞

(Y/N's POV)

"Good morning class," Greets our teacher who slapped her hands against the desk. "There will be a new student today and I would like you to treat them fairly" She nodded in my direction as I came forward towards the blackboard. Writing my name on the board, I gently looked back at my classmates. I quiver as I glance at each of them. Their faces weren't very welcoming. Most of them gave off a curious stare as others nudged and whisper at each other's ears. I looked down to get up and have the courage to introduce myself but it seemed like nothing would come out.

Fiddling with my pendant, something caught my eye. A specific person, whose eyes shined like the sun smiled at me, and there it felt like the others weren't even there. Just the two of us glancing at each other with joy. My heart began to race as I parted both my lips. "Good morning, I am (Y/N) (L/N), please treat me well" I bowed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

The class was finally dismissed as all the students left off. I stayed the last as I was too engulfed in doodling at my own notebook. I had drawn a whole page as soon as I realized the silence. I sighed as I arranged my things and placed them in my bag. Glancing at my side, I stood there, my feet glued to the ground, as I watch the breathtaking scenery. The orange sun setting down as it seeped off the once blue sky.

It had been a long time ever since I've seen the sky this way. I was mesmerized, and hurt, and angry. All these emotions mixing inside me. I laughed it off as I faced away. I instead played with my necklace as I tried to focus on something else. "Excuse me" I heard. The voice was light and squeaky, I turned up to face the caller. A brown-haired girl whose eyes shined like the sun. I recognized her, the girl who smiled at me this morning. My cheeks flushed pink as I never exactly talked to anyone this morning other than the teachers.

"What?" I quickly cursed myself on the inside as I mentally screamed. Did I sound rude just there? Was I frowning for a bit?

"U-Uh Mayu-sensei just told me that I would be doing my project with you, she just announced it yesterday and since you're here today we'd be doing a team project together!" She beamed. I nodded as I grabbed my bag on my desk.

"Ok, sure..." I looked down on the ground, not exactly sure what else to say.

She seemed to notice my expression as she stuttered with her hands frantically shaking in the air "Y-You don't have to g-group up with me if you want! I-I'll inform Mayu-sensei about t-this-"

"No, no that's not what I meant!" I hectically replied "I'm totally fine with this, there's no need for you to inform her" I bowed down as I apologized. I didn't know I sounded so disappointed right there. That was quite embarrassing.