•4•

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ❞

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ❞

(Yuki's POV)

Yuki thought about what you said. His eyes still shimmering in wonder. Does he really have anyone special to him? Who made him feel whole? Not just a prince but as a person. Loving him for who he really was? His chest ached in the inside as he faced down to the wooden floor. You caught this as you shook your head and went back into fiddling with your pendant "I'm sorry, that must be quite personal, I apologize for my insensitivity" You bowed at him.

"Don't worry about it..." He waves his hand "anyways I should be going now, wanna go down with me?" He offered. You decline as you decided to stay for a while. He gently went out of the room and gave you a smile. Hopefully it might help you erase away your worry. As soon as he closed the door behind him, he sighed. He hoped he didn't hurt you or anything. You were probably thinking the same thing as well.

Going down the stairs he met Tohru's beaming gaze as she quickly took the cups and pot from his arms. "Honda-san you don't have to... "

"It's alright, you must be carrying a lot anyway" He thought about what you said earlier. If there was anyone special to him. Just that encounter right now, obviously Tohru would be one of the people who were most special to him. In fact, she helped him carry those although she too was busy cooking dinner. Placing a hand on her shoulder he smiles at the female "I'll look forward to our dinner tonight" He grinned.

Her eyes shined as her cheeks flushed pink "You can count on me Sohma-san! I promise to make tonight's dinner incredible that it'll make your tongue dance in joy"

He giggled at her cute comment. Glancing at her front, he sees that she is making quite a dinner. It seemed like she got too excited by your arrival that she decided to cook a feast. Deciding to help the female out he caught a glimpse of his orange-haired cousin. Be clicked his tongue as he excused himself to the roof. Yuki rolled his eyes, it seemed like the cat was annoyed by the rat's presence. Well unless Kyo was out of his sight now.

The smell of the hot soup and fried fish made his tummy rumble. He closed his eyes as he pouted in hunger, accidentally or in purposely made a cute face to express his stomachs suffering. You immediately go down the stairs as you smelt the delicious aroma from above. "Ah! (L/N)-San, just in time dinner is ready" Tohru calls. She takes off the apron that was clasped around her body as she takes out the utensils from the drawer. You take a peek at the food as you feel your mouth drool.

"Do you always cook this much Honda-san?" You ask, placing your hands behind your back. Tohru's face flushed red as she realized. The amount of food she cooked today was large while there are only five people who will be eating today. She even made dessert for the whole people to eat.