•5•

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ❞

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘 ❞

(Y/N's POV)

The day of the festival had arrived and the school was crowded with people. With my apron on, I tied the knot behind me as I then rushed towards Tohru to help prepare the onigiri shop. Tohru suggested doing so some other days before. Although the other girls declined this. They never really liked Tohru due to her closeness with the prince. It was actually infuriating, not letting anyone come near him would actually make him feel less loved as a person himself. Kyo suggested doing an onigiri Battle Royale. Of course, this was rejected as it was violent.

"Those are cute rice balls you made there Honda-san" I praised, peeking at the glorious onigiris filled in different designs.

"Thank you! I practised making them last night, I'm glad it ended up wonderful" We both arranged them as the others prepared the signboard for the shop.

"Aww, our Tohru -chan made these? How adorable" A taller girl with long bleached hair embraced my brown-haired friend. Another girl with dark tresses hugged Tohru from the other side. She wore a witch hat and a black cape. Her hair braided beautifully and adorned to her left. Arisa and Saki, both of Tohru's greatest friends.

I stood there to adore the wholesome scene. I love how both of them care for her. It reminds me so much of her. I looked down as I tried to face their eyes. Instead, I turned to help around with the others to focus my attention somewhere else. "Ne, (L/N)-san" called Arisa, letting go of the hug and waved. I waved back as I rushed towards the shop.

As soon as we finally finished we all let out a relieved sigh. Most of the class cheered as they waved their fists in the air. But after that, the noise quickly faded. All their eyes to the front of the room. There stood the grey-haired male with his face pouting away in embarrassment. He wore a frilly pink dress which was suggested by the seniors. He couldn't decline after all. They were so eager to see him in such costume.

"It's Prince Yuki!"
"So pretty"
"Told you it was a good idea"

Whispers filled the room. I admire his looks as I never thought he'd look beautiful even as a woman. He could fool anyone out there just by wearing such clothes. But at the same time, I felt pity for the male as he didn't feel comfortable wearing the dress. His cheeks were blushing in awfully red colour as his fists were forming at his sides. As soon as the store opened, the number of customers increased as soon as they heard about the Prince in a Princess dress.

We busily handed off the onigiris and restocked them while most of the people took pictures of Yuki. As people tried to take a picture of the beautiful prince, his fan club shielded him from the large crowd.