Changes

"My name is Lilliandil." The woman introduced herself in a musical voice. "I'm Ramandu's daughter."

"You're a star!" I exclaimed, piecing together the fact that she was glowing blue and was wearing a white dress. It was how I had drawn a star once in a competition.

She nodded. "Yes, I am."

"H-how did you know my name?" 

"I've been watching over you ever since you came back to Narnia." She said. "Coriakin was my father's friend. I have heard a lot about your parents. I'm truly sorry for what happened to them."

"Thank you." I whispered and Caspian took my hand in his.

"My family has tried to search for you ever since the First Battle took place but unfortunately, we have a different form in the world where you came from." She said. "But it makes me very happy to see that you are happy."

"Thank you. I would love to talk more with you but I think that I may have interrupted something." I looked around at everyone.

"I'm afraid that you did." Lilliandil smiled politely. "But we will talk more once you go back to Narnia."

"I'd like that." I nodded. I really liked the young star. She seemed very kind and I had a feeling that we would be great friends in the years to come.

"You don't have much time." She started speaking in a serious tone. "You must defeat the darkness only by devoting one among yourself to Aslan as well as getting the Seven Swords at Aslan's Table."

"We only found six." Edmund pointed out as I was trying to catch up to whatever was happening.

"The final sword," Lilliandil turned around. "Is there." She said and pointed to the....

"Dark Island." I whispered.

"You must find the sword immediately and place all of them on the Table before night falls tomorrow."

"Why is that?" Lucy asked on behalf of all of us.

"The Green Witch has been defeated, with the graces of Queen Sophie." Lilliandil revealed and that was the first time someone had addressed me that way. "But that would mean that the Green Mist is free without anyone to control it. You will face it on the Island but beware. Do not think about anything as it surrounds you."

"What will happen?" Caspian asked her.

"The Mist has the powers to make your worst nightmares come true," The star answered. "....whether it is being controlled by someone or not."

"Does that mean that I just made the situation worse?" I asked her.

"Quite the opposite. The Mist would have been worse to deal with if you hadn't defeated the Witch controlling it. All of Narnia, myself included, thank you for it." She bowed her head at me. "The restrictions on the merpeople have been lifted. They asked me to give you this." She brought her hands forward to give me something. "They also asked me to inform you that inside the dial, there is a potion that you most desire."

"What potion?" I asked as I took it from her and saw that it was a pocket watch.

"You'll find that out at the end."

"Thank you." I told her and she nodded in answer. "One more question. How do we devote one among us?"

 How do we devote one among us?"