Prologue

It was a everyday thing. I'd watch Kai go out on hunts for Bounty so he could provide for Akeno but as soon as she left, she'd cheat on him with Issei. Long makeout sessions, cuddling, sex. You name it and they've done it. It's sad but I know if I tell him the truth he'll either lash out and kill Issei or himself.

The only way to protect him from that pain is to hide the truth from him. I can't put him through that...

~~~

(Kai)

(Kai)

"Ha!" Punching the Stray Devil in the face, Kai dashes forward with his sword in his hand and beheads the beast.

"I know there are more of you out there. Can you just stop being bitches and just come out?" Kai says with a bored expression as five more Stray Devils jump out from all over.

He smirks and spins around with his sword in hand. He then launches himself forward towards the first two Devils and stabs one in the heart before grabbing the other's head and yanking it off forcibly.

Throwing his head down on the ground, Kai looks and smiles at the other Devils. "The boss said I needed six heads in total. Wanna go like them or do you just want me to kill you easily?

The Devils scuffed and ran off. The two of them were both Knights so they ran with their super-speed, thinking that Kai, the mere Human, wouldn't catch up to them.

Although, Kai Itochu wasn't just a average human. He was a Hunter. A true Hunter. What are Hunters? Humans blessed by Magicians to have Supernatural powers to eliminate all Evil supernaturals.

He appeared in front of them and threw a grenade in front of them. The grenade exploded instantly, and while it wasn't enough to kill them, it sure as hell weakened them enough for Kai to finish the job.

"Any last words bitches?"

...

"Oh yeah that's right you can't speak after taking a grenade to the face. Well uh.. See you in hell?" Kai said with a small chuckle before slashing the heads of both the Devils. He placed all of the heads into a small bag he carried and walked to a small hut that had been two miles away from where the fight took place.

"Oh Kai, you're here. You took care of the Devil problem?" Leader of the Fallen Angels, Azazel, said as he pulled out 10,000 dollars to hand over to Kai for his hard work.

Placing the heads on his table, Kai smirked at Azazel and took the money gracefully. "Nice doing with you, Boss. I'm gonna go home and relax for the week but if there's an emergency call me and I'll do what I have to." Kai says as he turns his back to Azazel and heads out the door.

"Wait, Kai."

"Yes?"

"Aren't you proposing this week?"

He smirks and continues walking out the door and Azazel smiles as well, taking that as a yes.

~~~

It takes about 15 minutes to get home from Azazel's place. That's more then enough time to figure out how I'll propose. Tonight after sex? Nah, that's a douchebag thing. Tomorrow night after dinner? Nah I can't wait that long. Hmm I'll just ask my best friend, Kiba, when I get there.

Three years ago he told me that I probably shouldn't date Akeno. That it'd be a bad choice. But I never thought that it was a bad choice ever. Even when we fought. Now fast forward three years and here we are. Still going strong and hopefully we'll be getting married soon.

Soon I arrive at the Occult Research Club where I'm met with Xenovia and Kiba just talking amongst themselves. Kiba looks a bit defeated honestly, like something happened to him. Maybe his crush Tsubaki dumped him?

"Yo, guys. I probably smell horrible but I think I want to do something tonight with Akeno." I said with a small chuckle. Xenovia smiled at me and joked.

"You can't expect her do anything with you while you smell like that." She said before bursting into a small fit of laughter. Kiba faked a smile as well as walked up to me and hugged me.

It was the first time we hugged since a few years ago when my grandma died. Something bad must have really happened if he is this sad.

"I know what you're planning, Kai. Trust me, I wouldn't." Kiba says as he looks me in the eyes.

I opened my mouth but no words could form.

"Just go inside. And be really quiet." Kiba said as he walked back towards Xenovia with a sad expression. Geez who fucked him over?

I walked in the club and saw nothing but heard the faint sound of moaning. There's no sign of Issei, Rias, Akeno or Asia. Issei and Asia? No way she's too innocent.. Issei and Rias? Yeah that's probably who. Damn I never thought that they-

"Why are you just standing there dweeb." Koneko said from behind me. Standing beside her was Rias. Hmm that's strange... Maybe Issei was in there with Irina.

"No reason. Hey, where's Irina?"

"She's in Heaven with Michael. Why?" Rias answered. My heart sank. Maybe this is why Kiba was sad. I rushed to the room where I heard the moans and kicked the door down.

It was Akeno and Issei. My girlfriend. My future wife. Cuddled against Issei, kissing him naked. When she saw me, tears filled her eyes and she wrapped the covers around her body begging for me to not get mad.

I leaped forward and punched Issei. He fell backwards and tried to punch at me but I kicked him in the ribs and slammed my fist down repeatedly, bruising his face.

"Kai, stop!" Kiba called out as he tried to stop me from beating Issei.

"Yeah.. you're right Kiba. Why the hell do I need to be this mad over a thot. I'm out."

A/N: New story, let's see where it goes.