07

007,
Sister,

"I'm sorry for your loss, Amari." You hug the girl that was like the sister you never had. You remember the old lady from before? Her name was Hyuga Eri, an elderly woman that was kind to you and your friends, a woman you believed loved you in the place of your neglecting mother. Well, she had passed away last night during a storm.

Her granddaughter, Amari, daughter of your great friend, Kylani, was sobbing loudly as she hugged her grandmother's coffin. Amari was only four years old, her mother was a teen parent and was currently across the world in a different country overseas, leaving her daughter and mother all alone with Amari's father.

"Miss L/n..it hurts." Amari whimpers, she had tears running down her brown skin, her black curls were tied up into a small space buns and her shirt was damp from all the tears that she wiped off her face.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Come here.." You whisper, you sat down on a chair and allowed the young child to climb onto your lap, you rubbed her back and allowed the kid to cry, you'd have to worry about all the mucus and tears later—now, you had to take care of your friend's daughter. "Why isn't my momma here?"

"Your mom is trying her best to come to Japan, baby, but it's hard booking a flight so early. You know, she wants nothing more than to be here with you right now." You reassure her, Amari frowns and tightens her grip on your shirt. You had attended Hyuga's funeral and waited for everyone to leave so that Amari could cry in peace without people pitying her, Amari was grateful for you.

"I want to be with my momma.." She cries, you frown and continue patting her back—for, you knew that no matter how many words of reassurance you would tell her, nothing could console her now. She needed her mother and you knew that, it was something you knew very well. "Don't worry, Amari.." You mutter.

"She'll be here soon."

___

It's been twelve hours since then and Amari's mother was close to Japan. You told Amari and she was relieved to find out the news. "Is your dad going to be here with you, Amari? I can't leave you here alone until someone of the proper age comes." You tell her, Amari nods. "Yeah, my dad's sister is coming.."

"Your dad's sister? Have I met her before?"

"No, I don't think you'd like her very much. My momma doesn't like her either." Amari whispers to you, your jaw drops at her blunt confession and you weren't sure if Kylani should be telling her daughter to say such things, but after all—Kylani knew what she was doing. If Kylani didn't like this woman, then you knew it was for a good reason.

"Don't worry, I don't like your mother either. She gets on my nerves." You hear someone say from the entrance of the house, you turn around and widen your eyes once you see who it is. "Anjelica.."

"If it isn't the cheating wench."

____

"How're things going with your boyfriend? You know, the one you cheated on Sakusa with." The woman smirks, if you weren't in front of a child, then you probably would beaten that stupid smirk off her annoying face. "He's not my boyfriend." You scoff, she grins a bit.

"Of course, I know that already. After all, the pictures I gave Sakusa were fake, he still doesn't know this, not that I mind because...he's good in bed, you know?"

"Amari, look away." You whisper to the little girl, she squeals and then turns around, putting her small chubby hands over her eyes, she begins humming a small tune to herself. "I'm sorry Miss Hyuga, I hope I don't disturb your peace." You whisper and then jump at the brunette.