RWBY Blake x Male Reader Volume 7: Chapter 1

F/n POV

You all stared at the looming sight ahead of you. It was Atlas, but all of its ships were deployed, almost guarding the whole kingdom. A female voice was heard over the radio.

Radio: Manta 5-1. Welcome home. Please continue your approach to Atlas Docking Bay Omega-12. A security team will meet you there. Over.

Ruby: I don't understand. What's happening here?

Qrow: I don't know.

Jaune: But we are here. We got the lamp to Atlas, so I guess we land and get some answers.

Timber: Considering this is a stolen airship, by the time we get to the docking bay, they'll know something's up. We've got to find another way to the General.

Weiss: He's right. I've never seen our forces deployed so aggressively before. If we land in a stolen ship there's no way the security team will let us near Ironwood. They might even take me back to my father.

You all shared looks of concern.

Blake: So...

Weiss: Winter!

Weiss took her scroll out.

Weiss: Put some distance between us and the fleet.

Calavara: You don't have to tell me twice.

Calavara flew down towards Mantle, and you silently watched out the window, fidgeting with a dust crystal. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked to the side to see Blake. She hugged your arm and leaned against you.

Blake: Is everything okay?

You: Yeah. Just got a bad feeling. I don't like the way Mantle is looking. It's almost like, they've gone into a lockdown.

Blake looked down at all the people and robotic guards. You both looked on a big broadcast in the middle of the city, showing Ironwood.

Ironwood: Many describe these as uncertain times. And while that may be the case for the rest of the world, I can tell you what is certain. The Kingdom of Atlas will remain strong, and it will remain safe. That is my promise.

Yang: General Ironwood. He looks...

Ruby: Tired.

Qrow: James...what have you been doing?

You saw small camera drones hovering everywhere in the streets. You watched as 2 kids threw a rock at one then hid behind a wall.

Weiss: This isn't right. None of this is right.

Radio: Manta 5-1, we've noticed a detour in your route. You are to make your way to Docking Bay Omega-12 immediately, do you copy? Over.

Calavara: We're kind of running out of time here kids.

Yang: We need to ditch this ship.

Qrow: Agreed. Get lost in Mantle and buy ourselves some time.

Weiss: I'm telling you, my sister can take us to Ironwood

Blake: Uh, Weiss?

Blake looked out the window and Weiss quickly joined her side. Her eyes widened when she saw who was on the broadcast.

Winter: A reminder. Failure to cooperate with Atlas military personnel is a punishable offense.

Weiss: Winter?

Qrow: No offense Weiss, but I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore.

Weiss: There's obviously something very wrong. If we can just talk to her, then we-