Just when things were going well

Birthday

Jasmine's POV

So since Blake had refused my offer that last time, l had to make sure he wasn't gonna get it anywhere else and since Blake and Veronica had had a fight that other day, it was perfect for me to execute my plan which is to sexually starve Blake till he comes crawling back to me. But now since they had made up that was bad for business but luckily l had gotten an anonymous tip of what Veronica was gonna buy Blake and l bought that too to cause a little tension between the two. Clever right? Of course it is, I'm amazing.

Veronica's POV

So firstly how did Jasmine know what present I was gonna buy Blake and why did she buy the same present that I did. Did Stacy sell me out to Jasmine. No never. She would never do that. But then she's the only person I showed the present to but then No! Someone is definatetly spying on me. Okay, so first death threats, pity parties and now spying on me, this is so not cool. This is getting scary.

"You like it right?" Jasmine asked.

"Well thanks?" He said. Then he pulled me aside.

"Baby, what did you do?" He asked me. Wtf.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I mean, did you by any chance find out what Jasmine wanted to buy me and you bought it first?" He said.

"What, are you seriously saying that!" I said.

"Right right, it doesn't make sense, hey forget I said that okay?"

"Wait, first I take death threats for you then tolerate Jasmine's pity party then someone starts spying on me because of you then at the end of the day you accuse me of copying Jasmine?" I suddenly blurted.

"Vee you've been getting death threats because of dating me?" He said.

"Forget it", l said.

" What noo, you won't hide this from me!" He said and l remained quiet for a bit. "Hey, I'm sorry for my previous statement, I mean you copying anyone would never happen. Please forgive me, l know I can be a bit much at times but we just made up and l dont wanna fight again so I'm really sorry", he said, sweetest apology ever how can I resist when he is trying to be this sweet.

"Its fine", I said.

" Great", he said with a smile. "Hey, l don't want you to be alone tonight youre still staying over right?" He said.

"What, this is your house", I said.

" But you said you would", he said.

"Okay, fine", I agreed and blushed.

" Now let's go, I wanna introduce you to someone ", he said and took me along.

Nick's POV

So surprisingly l asked Stacy to dance and she agreed, surprisingly. I know Veronica must have thought I was doing that to get her attention but thats not the case, I mean at least right now it's not. I'm doing this because I guess we can say I'm interested about Stacy. She is the real deal. The real queen of Windsordale, she just doesn't know it yet. Stacy, She seems mature, sweet, fun, adventurous and skilful. She is a very sweet girl, trust me. She is the kind of girl you take home to meet your mom and dad, I know.

" Wow", I suddenly bursted after looking at her dashing face for a long time.

"What?" She asked.

"Youre very pretty", I said. I swear I heard her laugh.

" You dont give up do you?" She said.

"Nicholas Lardge does not give up", I finally said.

" I told you, I have a boyfriend ", she emphasised.