Nosy Parents

Veronica's POV

So i was helping with the preparations for the second party. Woah, the Saint-Clairs really throw a lot of parties. So the party started and i was moving around with Blake. It was so elegant l was striving not to embarass Blake or myself. The party was so formal. Formal music, formal dressing and formal everything. They even had a piano there. Just then Blake's mom came towards us as well as a man. His dad perhaps.

"Oh Blake, you brought Veronica", his mom said.

"Aha", he answered.

" Why?" She asked as if she didnt want me there.

"Mom, Veronica is my girlfriend now", he said.

" Wow okay, thats nice", she said. "Oh, excuse me".

"Is anyone gonna introduce us or should I do it myself?", his dad said, playfully. " Hello, I'm Victor, Victor Saint-Clair"

Wait, that's their dad? I had never seen Stacy's dad before. He was actually hot. But scary, he was young-looking. He had a perfectly tan skin. He was handsome. So thats where Blake and Stacy got their looks no doubt. He was exactly how my dad should be for someone in his forties. No offence daddy.

" Veronica Miller, Nice to finally meet you Mr Saint-Clair",I've heard a lot about you", I said.

"Wait, did you say Miller, as in, Miller constructions?" He said. I see he knows my dad.

"Well yes", I smiled.

" You, know, you should join us for dinner sometime", he offered. "I would love to hear you talk about Miller constructions", he said.

"Well im not exactly in business with my parents, but of course Mr Saint-Clair, I heard thats what all children are doing these days", I said.

"Hear that Blake you should learn something from her", he said. " And No no no, call me Victor, please", he said. Then someone summoned him. "If you will excuse me", he said and left.

" Okay, that went kinda well, You didn't tell me your dad was this nice",

" He isn't, trust me", he suddenly said.

"Whats your problem?" I rolled my eyes.

"Never mind", he said.

Okay, there was definatetly tension here, and I knew Blake wasn't gonna spill any details about it.

Stacy's POV

Okay, we are 18 now. This is the second party so far, 16 more to go. Why do they bother us so much. I wish I could just make out on the couch with my boyfriend for my birthday but clearly these people won't give us that. Speaking of my boyfriend, Luke is the sweetest. And yesterday he got me this pure gold, amazing locket with mine and his picture in it and my name was at the back with the message l love you Stacy. I love you more baby. I am so gonna wear this everyday for the rest of my life. God I love him. So we were walking meeting guests and stuff like that. And l finally went to meet my dad, I was with Luke at that time and Dad and Luke started engaging in a conversation which I could not relate. When dad and Luke started talking it was like they were father and son unlike how dad really acted with Blake. Long story, then suddenly l saw Nick. Nicholas Large, He was starting to be an outrageous flirt these days and to be homest i prefare someone who is charming and romantic than someone who is a bad boy, with an accent. Enough about mu prefarences Luke is enough. Anyways Nick was wearing his Royals jacket to my party, which he was not invited to by the way, was he and his gang trying to cry my party because I rejected him. Was he trying to crush Stacy Saint-Clair's party?

" Dad, babe, gimme a sec", I said walking towards him..

"Oh my god, are you a banana, cause you look soo a-peeling", he tried to throw a lame ass punch line at me. I rolled my eyes.