babygirl . chan

-----------------------------------------
genre: angst, mafia
a/n: tw: violence, alcohol, mafia 
------------------------------------------

You met him in high school. He was a senior, and damn, he was handsome. Chan - class president, top scorer, magnetic force of a guy. Your boyfriend. In school, Chan was the teachers' favourite, the highly praised, highly commended boy everyone wanted to be. He was popular, hardworking and smart. You were that short, timid girl everyone thought of as a nerd.

But under the surface you broke rules together, shared dark secrets with each other. Every night after school you'd meet at an alley. There would be a bunch of other people - smoking, drinking, laughing. Under the surface you were your true selves. Chan - the leader of a secret organization, a mafia. You - Chan's girl. Chan's baby girl.

The stark contrast between your school life and mafia life surprised even yourselves. Back in the alley Chan would sport the bad boy look, unruly black hair and a ripped, sleeveless top. The look was completed with a shiny metal statement belt, and bold straps with buckles around his chest and track pants. You picked out your favourite Harley Quinn inspired outfit - a tight-fitting, crop T-Shirt and ripped denim shorts. Silver chains and studded earrings with messily braided hair, finished off with thick mascara and blood red lipstick. You and Chan were the perfect pair - You were known as Chan's girl. No one dared to touch you.

" Y/n we're heading off," Chan's voice was gentle as he spoke to you, slipping his hand into yours. You felt the familiar strong arms hold yours and smiled beneath your black mask. Going to your usual night club - your identity was the most important. Not to be revealed.

"Sure, let's go." Chan pulled you closer in the presence of the group of mafias waiting for you. There were four guys and another girl.

The moon was already out, your footsteps treading heavily on the stone pavement. The seven of you turned a corner down a graffiti-decorated corridor and entered the club by its back door. Immediately, the psychedelic flashing lights and booming party music greeted you. The club was decorated with silver streamers and it smelt of smoke and beer - rowdy crowds and dancing couples, high heels strewn across the floor as ladies partied the night away with their boyfriends. The lively atmosphere was perfect for a party. Chan's party - it had been exactly three years since he had become the leader of your mafia.

Your eyes sparkled. You loved the disco lights, the slightly retro feel of the small but beautiful club. You dragged your friend Jennie, the other girl in your mafia to the dance floor. She had worn a low cut, shimmering black dress, and the both of you lost yourselves partying, dancing into the wee hours of the morning.

The boys were chilling by the drinks, and Alex - Chan's best friend, was dancing on top of a table. The mafia and some of your acquaintances were clapping along to the music as he hit every beat, attempting to B-Boy and whatnot. Chan was laughing, his adorable dimple prominent in the red lighting. Even though Chan was a bad boy and all, he was still that soft boy who'd helped you with your homework back in school.

Suddenly, an uproar came from where the boys were seated. Chan had climbed onto the table, playfully shoving his friend by the side. Alex jumped off, laughing. The DJ was spinning Last Friday Night by Katy Perry on the tracks and Chan was vibing to the song with ease, his charisma radiating throughout the room. His onlookers cheered and you were screaming the lyrics of the song with Jennie through your mask. Everyone had started jamming to the chorus, karaoking their hearts out. You were living your dream, living the most of the night as if it was your last. Chan was happy - you were happy too.

Just then, Chan hopped off the table and jogged towards you. You were dizzy with excitement as he put his hands on your waist and twirled you, dazzled by your beauty. You felt higher than you ever had before. Flying high, partying with your boyfriend. Everything was so perfect, so wild, so free. You were drunk on a feeling - in love with Chan.