𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 - toph

word count // 686
pov // 3rd
warning(s) // fluff (if it's a warning)
request by TooleyIspotato

hopefully this is good enough, i liked writing it!  also i'm sorry if these are really short, i haven't had much inspiration.

I GOT MY NETFLIX BACK!  i can finish the episode-based imagines and edit those and GET THEM OUT!  (finally)

————

The girls walked along the wall, the shorter running her hand against it.  The taller smiled and squeezed the other's hand.  "Toph, when are we going tonight?"

Toph smiled and stopped.  The other had to pause turning back to look at the blind girl.  "Later, that's for sure!"

"Toph, don't be mean!"  (Y/N) laughed and let go of her best friend.  Toph's cheeks flushed and her head ducked past her shoulders as she felt (Y/N) walk away.  She knew that the girl had to go back home and she felt even sadder than she usually did.

————

Toph had won again and (Y/N) cheered from the stands.  She ran down and pulled Toph into a tight hug, pulling the girl away from the underground stadium.  "You did amazing, Toph!  Absolutely incredible!"

Toph went to thank the girl before she felt something warm and soft on her cheek.  She felt her heart get caught in her throat as (Y/N) pulled away giggling.  Toph smiled and pulled the other girl into a tight hug, kissing whatever was closest to her.

"Toph, that's my jaw!"

"I'm sorry!"

————

Toph was woken by a hushed thud.  She put her feet down and relaxed a bit—the room materialized in her mind and she concluded that by not only their weight by also how they held themselves that it was—

"(Y/N)?  What are you doing here?"  Toph sat up and stared ahead of her, her hair tickling the back of her neck.  (Y/N) giggled and went to fix Toph's hair as she thought of her answer.

"I can't come and see my most favorite person in the world?"  (Y/N) started to search for a comb while Toph just sat on her bed.  She didn't mind that (Y/N) always wanted to help her—she loved that she had someone that cared enough.  She suddenly realized who she was and found a small pebble to bend at (Y/N).

"What was that for?!"  She had whispered harshly, though (Y/N) wasn't at all being harsh.  She didn't want Toph's parents to hear in fear of them kicking her out early.  (Y/N) found the comb and started to work at the tangled mess.

"I don't need any help, you know."  Toph was quieted by (Y/N)'s lips on her cheek.

"Quiet, I want to help you.  Your hair always looks so pretty, so I want to try it in case I ever want to do it to my hair."

"Shut up, I bet your hair is super pretty everyday."

"That's funny, Toph.  My hair all the time looks like your bed head."  The girls both giggled quietly as (Y/N) finished the bun.  "I'm done!"

Toph turned around and thought for a minute.  (Y/N) held Toph's hands gingerly, rubbing circles into her palms.  "Can I do something?  I want to see your face."

(Y/N) hummed and Toph quickly bent dirt into her room.  She hesitantly applied it all over the other's face.  Toph felt her heart slam against her chest—she was pretty, at least Toph thought so.  Sure, Toph hadn't seen anyone else's face before, but she felt her face grow hot as the mental picture of (Y/N) drew in her mind.

"You're pretty, (Y/N).". She dropped the dirt and smiled.  (Y/N) giggled and wiped her face from the smudges left behind and took Toph's hand.

"And you're extra pretty, Toph."

————

"Toph, wake up!"

She was shaken away, the whispery voice coming from (Y/N).  Toph felt for her hand and sat up, pulling the girl into a hug.  "Are you okay?"

"I thought I left you behind."

"You'd never do that, right?"

"No."  (Y/N) grabbed Toph's face and kissed her cheek, pulling the girl into another hug.  Toph's stomach felt jittery as she was held tightly by her girl friend.

"(Y/N)?  I'm about to kiss you."

The girl giggled and pulled away from the hug to look at the blind girl.  "You don't have to ask anymore, just do it."

"Not on the cheek, idiot."

"Still stands."