Ten Years Later....

Chapter 2: Ten Years Later.....

" Come on, Ron! You've been in the bathroom for ages! There's other people who need to use to!" An eleven-year-old girl with sparkling brown eyes and long brown wavy hair pounded on the bathroom door with her fist while balancing her toiletries in the other hand.

The bathroom door opened revealing a ginger haired boy with blue eyes and freckles. He stood an inch taller than the girl.

"Alright, I'm finished. It's all yours, Claire." Ron said grumpily stepping out of the bathroom.

"Took you long enough." Claire said as she walked into the bathroom. "With the amount of time you spend in the bathroom, I'm starting to think you're becoming a girl, Ron."

Ron's ears tinged red in annoyance. "Shut up, Claire."

Claire rolled her eyes and locked the door behind him. She stripped and took a hot shower. After drying off she threw on black jeans, a Nirvana t-shirt (muggle band), and her old black combat boots. She dried and brushed her hair before pulling it into her normal hairstyle; a ponytail. Claire put on her locket as she walked out of the bathroom. She headed downstairs for breakfast in the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen, she noticed Percy was already wearing his Hogwarts robes as he polished his prefect badge, the twins were whispering secretly to each other (no doubt something to due with pranks), and Ron and Ginny were eating; well, Ginny was eating while Ron practically swallowed his food.

"Good Morning!" Claire greeted the family of redheads as she took a seat in between Ron and Ginny and across from the twins while she began piling food onto her own plate.

"Morning Claire!" The twins greeted her in unison.

Ron grunted in reply while Percy and Ginny said good morning. Mrs. Weasley said good morning as well as she came in and sat down.

"Does everyone have their trunks ready to go to Hogwarts today?" Mrs. Weasley asked. "We have to leave right after breakfast if we're to make it there on time."

"Being the responsible prefect that I am, I took the liberty of packing my trunk earlier last week." Percy said cockily. "Though I can't say the same for the others, I am well prepared. I suppose that's why Dumbledore named me prefect."

Claire rolled her eyes. Percy had found out last month that he was a prefect and made sure to that everyone knew. He'd always slip it into conversations even if it held no relevance to the topic.

"Claire, Ron, did you two already pack your trunks?" Mrs. Weasley asked them.

"Yes, Mrs. Weasley. Ron and I packed ours last night." Claire said.

"The house is going to be so boring without you, Claire." Ginny groaned. "Mum is probably going to make me do chores for fun."

"I know, but at least it's only for a year." Claire said. "Just think, you'll be on the train with us next year."

Just then, Mr. Weasley rushed into the kitchen saying there was an emergency at work and he wouldn't be able to escort them to the train . He kissed his wife and told his kids (including Claire as she was considered apart of the family) to have a good term before picking up a piece of toast and disapparating to work. When breakfast was over, Mrs. Weasley told everyone to gather their belongings and they left for Kings Crossing. They arrived at Kings Crossing thirty minutes later.

"This muggle train station is awfully packed today." Mrs. Weasley muttered as they found carts to carry their trunks on and pushed through the crowd.

They walked through the crowd before stopping in between Platform 9 and 10.

"Alright, Fred! George! You two go first." Mrs. Weasley said to Fred.