Dream

Kuvira POV- FLUFF

I was restless all night, I mean I had one bad dream a week ago, and it's stuck in my head. Replaying over and over again.

y/n getting taken away from me.

It always started with us, in a meadow full of bright flowers. For once, I wasn't wearing my heavy armor. My dark green dress was light and flowing. It matched y/n's white dress perfectly. She looked beautiful, barefoot, sitting crossed legged on the ground, with a simple flower crown placed upon her head. A few light curls framed her face, and were sucked in a whorl of sun-kissed hair around her as the wind blew by.

"You look beautiful." I would always say.
Then, she would look up from the flower crown she was making in her lap to gaze up at me with her deep eyes. They caught the light perfectly, showing a small gleam in the color around her pupil.

She would give me a look, and say " I know." Teasing me, edging me to do something.

I would chuckle, and lean forward, her breath catching as I brushed the hair out of her face and whispered in her ear,

"You better know."

I withdrew as she finally finished her flower crown. She smiled at me and placed it on my head. As she was adjusting it, all I could see was the soft skin of her neck and collarbone, begging to be attacked by my lips. I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss right in the middle of her collarbone. My eyes shut blissfully taking in the moment. It was as if I were really there. I breathed in her intoxicating scent. I pulled back to reach up and kiss her lips, but she was gone. Vanished from sight.

In a daze, I would scream and cry, begging for my love back. I would usually wake her up by this point, as I had just done.

"What's wrong?" She said into the darkness.

"Nothing, just a bad dream." I pulled her closer, setting her head onto my chest and wrapping my arms around her tight. Tighter then normal. She didn't seem to notice, or if she did she probably found it endearing.

She grabbed my hand to play with my fingers. Twiddling them as if they were her own.

"You've been having a lot of bad dreams lately, are you sure your ok?"

"Yes I'm fine, your hear with me? Aren't you?"

She turned her head into my chest. "Yes."

"I'm fine then, as long as I have you darling."

"I love it when you call me darling."

I smiled to myself. "That's why I call you darling, darling."

"Let's sleep now," She chuckled. Burying her face into the crook of my neck now. "I'm tired."

"Yeah, let's sleep."

I fell asleep to the sound her steady breaths and the beat of her heart. Thinking about how much I loved this girl.