seven

𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

A lot has happened since the ball. I haven't heard from Draco since, and I felt awful about the whole thing. But Harry and Ron told me not to worry about it, since it was Draco and he was probably off doing something for the dark lord. I've been comforting Harry for awhile, ever since Cedrics death. He's pushing through it though. And Ron has made it pretty clear that he has feelings for Hermione, and I know that she does too. But I just don't know how to get them together. As for me and Fred? We're still together. We do almost everything together.

Today, everyone was sitting in the common room together. We were having a good time, enjoying the fire, listening to music on Rons old radio.

"𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰?" I asked. Harry isn't too fond of him, but he hides it because he knows I'm his friend. Everyone shakes their head no in response to my question, and I just go back to resting my head on Fred. I trace little circles on his leg, while he tries to tickle me occasionally. Hermione and Ron are sitting together, and I motion to Ron, so he can make his move with Hermione, but he shakes his head no viciously. George and Harry are sitting together, and from what I hear, it sounds like they're plotting something. I dont know what, nor do I want to ask.

Just then, one of my favorite songs comes on the radio. "𝘙𝘰𝘯, 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱" I said, pointing to the radio. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰?" Ron asks. I nod my head yes, humming the tune quietly. Fred stands up, and puts his hand out in front of me.

"𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦?" He asks. I grab his hand, smiling. He leads me to the fire, in the middle of everyone else. I just close my eyes and take in this moment. My feet are on his feet at some point, and he's just carrying me around. I open my eyes, and for a moment I forgot we were with everyone else. Hermione has tears in her eyes. I widen mine, hinting to Ron that he should ask her to dance. And he finally does. I swear, when he asked I almost screamed of joy. Harry and George just mimicked us as we all swayed and spun around.

The night felt like it went on forever. The day after, none of us had classes, so we all spent it by a little river Neville had shown me in our second year. It was beautiful. The trees around us, the birds singing. Hermione had brought us sandwiches, and the twins scarfed them down. That was the moment that I realized these were my best friends, and I never wanted to lose them.