ten

𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Nothing really happened last year, except for Umbridge. God I hate her. She made everyone miserable. But thank god Harry got rid of her. Sirius Black was killed, and that was big news. Harry was heartbroken, and everyone tried their best to comfort him, although he didn't want anyone to.

Fred and I are still going strong, and honestly I think I love him. But I haven't told him that yet. We do this thing where one of us sends an owl to the other with one of our favorite things whenever we miss each other. I got one in the middle of DADA, even though I saw him about 20 minutes before. Only this time, it wasn't an object. It was a letter.

𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 @ 5

Thats what the letter read. I spent the whole day up until that point trying to figure out what he had planned. I went around and asked everyone I knew, and I'm pretty sure George knew, but I couldn't get it out of him.

Finally, at 5o'clock, I headed up to meet Fred. When I walked in, I saw him standing there, with something in his hand.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨" he said, as he came in to kiss my forehead. My stomach fluttered. I looked up at him and smiled. He motioned for me to sit down with him, so I did.

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘠/𝘕 " he said, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰." there. he said it. my heart was pounding out of my chest.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘥." I said. He almost looked teary eyed. That's when he handed me a little box he had been holding.

"𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦." I chuckled, and opened the little box. Inside sat a beautiful diamond ring.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘴𝘩. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰. 𝘞𝘰𝘸." I was at a loss for words. He took the ring out and slipped it onto my finger. It fit perfectly.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵." He said staring into my soul. I wanted to kiss him right then, and hold onto him for the rest of my life. I'd never let go.

We broke the staring with a little kiss. He tucked my hair behind my ear and whispered

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘠/𝘕 " A smile grew in the corner of his mouth.

"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰" I said.

"𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴?" He asked, tilting his head

"𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳." I said, smiling, kissing the tip of his nose.

He laughed. "𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳."

He snuggled into my chest, and we stayed there until dinner.