eight

𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

I spent the summer alternating from the burrow and my house. Molly was such a hostess. She was so sweet, and so was Ginny. I spent a lot of my time with Molly actually. One time, she was showing me baby pictures of the twins, and I said I liked one of the pictures of Fred so much that she gave it to me to keep. I keep it in my back pocket now, wherever I go.

--------

After we get settled into our dorms again, we head down to the Great Hall. Thats when I spotted Draco. I try to wave to get his attention, but he ignored me. I need to figure out a way to get to him, but there is no way I am walking over to his table.

I sit down at our table alone. None of my friends are here yet, so I decided to go over to Draco. I guess he sees me walking over because he gets up and starts for the door.

"𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵-" I say, grabbing his arm.

"𝘕𝘰, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘠/𝘓/𝘕." He snaps back. I can tell he didn't mean those words, because when he sees me, his face relaxes. Just like last time.

"𝘠/𝘕! 𝘊𝘮𝘰𝘯!" I hear Ron yelling my name from across the room. They have all sat down, and Draco and I are the only ones standing in the whole room. All eyes on us.

"𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘰𝘺." I said, frowning and walking away. I hear him say something, but I dont turn around. I want to cry, but I don't know why. I sit down next to Fred, and he rubs my back. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Those words keep echoing in my head. "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨"

I needed to leave. I whispered to Fred, saying that I didn't feel well, and left the Great Hall. Making my way to the staircases, I hear someone following me.