PROLOGUE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Found & Lost
Artist: Survive Said The Prophet
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Everyone's Accounted For ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Toshinori Yagi.

A man who was miraculously saved by a little girl's power. Light glowed so brightly that day, both physically and emotionally. The souls who watched the event play out were awe struck with glee as they saw color return to the man's face. Eri had done it. She had really done it.

She brought someone back to life—something only the gods could have done.

Izuku was ecstatic, with the tears of sorrow replaced with tears of happiness. Katsuki had embraced the green haired teen and together they had sobbed and sat in a giant puddle of elated salt water that fell from their eyes.

Aizawa nearly fainted. He ended up using his husband as a pole, which didn't really have that much effect as the loud blonde was in just as much shock as the former.

Eri was extremely confused, but when she saw the skeleton man fall down on the ground unconscious—but breathing—she started to cry. Mirio ran up and squished her in a hug, rivers of the sticky water running down his cheeks.

Eri didn't understand at first, but when she saw the small smile on Deku's face for the first time in weeks, she started to realize that she had done something good. She wasn't at all what Overhaul had called her.

And so Toshinori lives on, now physically as well as emotionally.

•••

Things really started to change after that. Toshinori is now in the hospital, after falling unconscious after waking up from his cold slumber. He is in a stable condition, nearly being able to breath on his own. The ICU is keeping a close watch on him, with data that states the blonde will make a steady recovery over time.

Shouta and Hizashi often took their wonder duo to see their mentor. Katsuki and Izuku gladly take advantage of every extra moment given to them with Toshinori, knowing that if his health were to suddenly decrease, they would have at least spent as much time with him as possible.

However, at the same time, Shouta and Hizashi were trying to also prepare for the upcoming Hisashi Midoriya trial, and getting rid of all of the horrid videos of Kota, Eri, and Izuku out on the internet. The black haired man plans to have a talk with all three of the children, making sure they get the right help they need.

The Cyan-Virus has been quickly dying off, making everything slowly being able to normal. Shouta has made the decision to keep his students online for now, while being able to train with them in the backyard.

Sero has been healing somewhat, and he often spends the days with Ashido and Kirishima. Bakugou sometimes joins them, but the blonde often spends most of his time sticking to Shouta or Izuku.

The younger children are completely used to their new surroundings by now. Kenta Kirishima, Eijirou's little brother, tends to spend most of his time with Ayaka Amajiki, Tamaki's younger sister. Hizashi has grown attached to the little pests like they're his own children.

Shigaraki and Toga have become members of the house as well. Shouta realized after a few days of them being around that they're just traumatized kids who never got any love from their childhood homes. They were thrown away like tissues, crumpled up and used until they became gross.

Touya usually handles them if they get out of control. The teenagers still get scared of them sometimes, yes, but they've mainly just gotten used to them being around.

•••

Everyone has grown in the past weeks, including Shouta himself. He wouldn't change what he's come to know about his kids, and never wants to turn back. Everyone is making progress.

Of course bad things still happen, and worse is yet to come; but as long as this giant family has everyone accounted four, they'll get through it all.

As this story moves on, people will come and go. Death or fight, a shadow whispers away along with those poor souls who chose to mess with the Aizawa-Yamada clan. Their haunted lives have brought misery on each other, yes—but it's also brought a bucket full of other emotions. And as they reach into that bucket, they pull out water balloons of feelings they never had in the past. Love, happiness, laughter, and being able to have fun.

For this story isn't over just yet, and here comes trouble flying in a jet. It speeds like lightning striking gray clouds in the sky during a stormy night, but as long as everyone's accounted for, they'll be alright.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the prologue done!

I'm sorry I've taken forever on this, I'm just doing going through a lot in my personal life right now. Anyway, this book has officially started!