THREE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Red
Artist: Survive Said The Prophet
Chapter Name: ⚠️ The Talk ⚠️
This chapter has graphic descriptions of past rape. Read at your own risk.
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Shouta is not looking forward to today.

The day has finally come where Hizashi and him have to talk with Eri, Kouta, and Izuku about...that. Even thinking about talking to children as young as Eri and Kouta about this type of stuff makes him sick to his stomach.

However, this topic can't be avoided forever. As much as Shouta hates it, this subject needs to be talked about with the kids.

He just hopes it will go as well as it can.

•••

Hizashi is the one that gathers the children. They all sit comfortably on the bean bag chairs in the basement. Shouta has everyone else stay on the upper floors, making sure that no one can interrupt this important conversation.

"So," Hizashi draws out, "we need to talk to you three." Eri and Kouta give each other worried looks while Izuku just shrinks back in his seat. "You're not in trouble, don't worry! Shouta and I just need to ask you listeners some questions." The blonde concludes.

Izuku gives Shouta a suspicious look. Shouta just wants to attack the boy with affection and to let him know he's totally safe in this house. Nothing will ever happen to him while he's safe in this home.

"So, Shouta and I were recently talking with a friend of ours, and he said that he had found some..." Hizashi pauses to find the right words, "not so fun information on the internet about you guys."

Eri tilts her head in confusion, while Kouta looks over to her to see if she knows what the two adults are addressing here. Izuku's eyes widen and he freezes as if he's a deer in headlights. He is quick to drop his head down in shame, but then once he realizes why Eri and Kouta are down here, he whips his head back up and gapes at Hizashi.

Eri pipes up, "Dad, what are you talking about?"

Shouta's heart clenches as he hears Eri call his husband 'dad.' Oh how much he just wants to engulf her in a giant hug and protect her from the nasty conversation to come.

Hizashi freezes for a moment, before continuing. He processes his words carefully, so the young children can keep a little bit of their innocence and dignity. "There are videos of bad men on the internet doing stuff to you. Can you tell me who they were?" Hizashi explains while stressing stuff.

Izuku's eyes widen as he catches what Hizashi is trying to imply. He instantly covers his face with the palm of his hand, hiding his reaction from Shouta and Hizashi.

"Deku, what is dad talking about?" Eri turns her head as she sees Izuku's reaction to the blonde's words. Izuku takes his hand off his face and looks at Eri with glistening tears in his eyes. Eri tilts her head in both confusion and concern as she sees the anxious look on Izuku's face.

Kouta stares at both of them, staying quiet, but holds an intrigued look on his face.

Tears start to fall out of Izuku's eyes as he realizes he may have to be the one to explain this monstrosity of a crime to two young children under the age of ten. He looks over to Hizashi and Shouta, giving them a look with practically begs them to intervene so he didn't have to say.

Izuku doesn't know what to say. They're just kids.

That's when Shouta speaks up. He clears his throat, preparing himself for what he's about to explain. He feels his hands shake, and he quickly pulls Hizashi's hand in his so he could have some form of grounding so that he didn't go off the rails during this explanation.

He starts to talk. He carefully tells the two young children about what stuff Hizashi meant. He sees the fear and shock spread on their little baby faces, as they realize that what they had done to them wasn't good.

Shouta loathes every god damn second of it. He sees them start to cry, as Izuku does his best to keep his own tears at bay so he can comfort them for now. Shouta looks at Izuku with a proud look on his face as he and Hizashi head over to comfort the kids. This is something Shouta had taught the first week of school. The strain of fighting through your own feelings to help comfort others when needed.

But Izuku isn't a pro hero yet. He's a traumatized teenager who just found out videos of him being assaulted are on the internet for everyone to see.

He's the one that needs comfort now.

He and Hizashi are pro heroes, and now's a time to put Shouta's lesson into action. They can cry later over what happened to this children. It's time for them to make sure the children feel safe and loved.

He hugs Eri in his left arm, and gently pulls Izuku closer to him with his right. He quickly gives the boy a look of confirmation to see if he was in a decent enough headspace where he could be hugged, and Izuku answers back with a nod.

Shouta desperately keeps a tight hold on the two children he's hugging, making sure that feel safe and grounded so that no one goes off on a mental breakdown. Hizashi does the same with young Kouta as the two younger children finally start to dose off.

Eventually, Shouta passes Eri over to Hizashi, who volunteered to take the kids up to their beds so they could sleep comfortably. Izuku observes as Hizashi walks off with the children. The blonde gives a soft, half smile to the teen before heading up the stairs.

Shouta feels Izuku's breathing start to increase as more tears start to trickle down from his big, green eyes.

Izuku finally lets what he's been holding in go. It flows out of him like music coming from a flute. Shouta sits with the teen all through his meltdown, never once leaving him.

And even though the pain is gruesome, Izuku feels safer in Shouta's arms than anywhere else.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry this chapter specifically took so long. It was extremely hard to write, and I had to stop and cool myself down before I continued.

I tried my best to write this the best way possible, as Eri and Kouta are young children, and this should never ever have to happen to them—it shouldn't have to happen to anyone.

I'm sorry for not addressing this sooner in the series, but it's important for an upcoming chapter in this one.

Anyway, thanks for reading.