SEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Back to You
Artist: WILD
Chapter Name: I Will Protect Him
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Eventually, the second day of court begins.

After the long day yesterday with all the witnesses giving different statements about Hisashi, Shouta was exhausted. As soon as he, Hizashi, and Izuku all returned, they plopped down on the couch together and took a nap. Nemuri had taken a billion pictures of course, which Hizashi has changed into his phone wallpaper.

Katsuki joins the group today, as he's being called up to the stand. Said normally angry blonde clings onto Hizashi, who hugs the boy close to himself.

The group takes their seats, and the first witness of the day is questioned. Katsuki nervously bounces his leg as his time of interrogation comes closer.

K A T S U K I

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce.

I try to focus on my leg bouncing instead of my impending doom. I know Hisashi is a mad man, his actions proved that to me. Whenever I was over at that damn nerd's house, he would just stare at me. He would look at me with a glare that made me seem like prey to a monster of a predator.

"Katsuki Bakugou, please take to the witness stand." My name is finally called.

I look over to Mr. Aizawa, my hands shaking. The man gives me a small, sad smile. He gives me a quick pat on the shoulder, before helping me stand up.

I hesitantly trudge over to the stand. I sit down in the uncomfortable chair, placing my hands on the desk. A man in a tuxedo from the defense team comes up to me with a bunch of papers in his hands. He also holds a giant book, and places it down in front of me.

"Katsuki Bakugou, do you solemnly swear that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?" The man looks me in the eye. I stare at him for a second. My terrified eyes meet his, and I swallow my saliva.

"Yes." I reply.

I sit back down in the seat, listening to the lawyers' opening arguments. I wait until the defense guy comes up to me again. "Katsuki Bakugou, how long have you known Hisashi Midoriya for?" The man questions. I fiddle with my thumbs.

"Since I was born. He and my mother were friends in college." I answer quietly.

"I see." The man pauses. "Did you know what he had done to Izuku Midoriya on the night of July 19, 2164? If so, when did you find out?" The man straightens his tie.

"I found out when I was seven. I didn't realize what he was trying to actually tell me until recently." I respond honestly. The lawyer looks me in the eye with a suspicious glare, before looking down at his papers again to look down at his questions.

"Are you sure that he had told you that his father had raped him? Was there anything else that he said along with that?" He inquires. I shuffle in my seat, trying not to freak out at the invasive questions.