Just a normal day

updated: July 15st, 2022

This story will be written in Mostly Tommy's point of view but might switch if I need it to help with the story. This also isn't SUPER realistic to everyone's actually personality.

Backstory: Tommy's is insecure about how his eyes look because of the fact they change color to his mood and also has some body dysmorphia so starves himself. Since he think it makes him look weird, he wear contacts. Currently he has only told tubbo and Wilbur know.

Tommy's P.O.V

It was a normal day. I was deciding on what to do when I get a text on discord, saying to join the dream smp, because there is important news. I rush on to the smp when I see everyone hudling around dream.

"what going on?" I ask to anyone near me as I take a sip of coke,

"dream has some news, I guess". So I wait with everyone else in this big discord call that is chaos. we go silence as Dream starts talking.

"For my 10 million subscribers celebration. I am inviting you all to Florida for 2 weeks! Of course I don't have a date planed, but if you all can do these two upcoming weeks it would be great. I also would be paying for the tickets". Everybody seems so excited, I am too! This would be a chance to be ALL together. I start to think more but realize that I'm actually really nervous. How will I take my contacts in and out? I will have my own room, right? But I also have to thing about how they will see UGLY old me. I snap back to reality as Dream starts talking again.

"Tubbo and Tommy can you guys go ask your parents, because everyone can do this these week?".

"Sure!" Tubbo replies happily practically spring up out of his chair.

"umm y-yeah I will be right back" I say hesitating a bit. I muted myself then go downstairs. I took and deep breath in so I could calm some of my nerves."Mom? Dad? Can I go to Florida for two weeks?" I ask nervously.

"who would you be going with? Who's has the money for tickets?" my mom asked.

"well I would going with Tubbo, and Wilbur. Dream paying for the ticket ".

"Honey I don't see why It would hurts for him to go. It will be good for him to get out." My dad states ,

"fine". She then replies as I rush back into my room excited about the news.

"GUYS, I can go" everyone so excited because we will all get to see dreams face.

"Well then that set, I will buy the ticket today!" Dream says. Everybody goes back to what they were doing.

Panic thoughts:
Fuck! I can't go. I'm so skinny and my eye make me look like a freak. Their all gonna laugh and leave me. I'm gonna ruin the trip by being in the way. No one wants me there. I'm just a weird freak so they feel sorry for.

I feel a small buzz next to me and try to calm down to check it. I was still shaking and tearing up a bit but checked who it was.
                                  ~Text~

  Wilbur: Tommy you sure your ok with everyone seeing your eyes?

Tommy: what if I don't show anyone

Wilbur: how are you going to do that?

Tommy: easy I change my contacts out right before I go to bed and right when I wake up

Wilbur: What if Dream or George wake you up?

Tommy: I don't open my eyes till they leave

Wilbur: ok if you think you can do this

                           ~out of text~
Thoughts:
I really don't think I can do this

"TOM, DINNERS READY" I hear my mom yell from downstairs,

"IM NOT HUNGRY". I hear my mom start walking to my room.

"Tommy you need to eat. You didn't eat breakfast or lunch, please eat" she said with that disappointed mom face.

"mom can I eat later?" My mom sighs

"fine Tom". I couldn't wait till Monday (they day they go to Florida). I decide to start packing even though we don't leave for another two days and it doesn't take me ages to pack. I find a bag and pack a swim suit, clothes, and some other things. I realized my mom would get worried if I don't eat so I went down stairs, got a plate of food and went back upstairs. I forcefully ate two bites before going on the dream smp to stream for a bit. It was two hours of me and tubbo building a giant tree. (this is so random)

"I'm getting tired tubbo, I think I'm going to bed" i say as i stretch soon to end the stream and log off

"ok Bye!!!" Says Tubbo.

"let me raid you and bye" I end the stream and get ready for bed, I get in bed before having a panic attack.

Panic thoughts:
What if they think I'm ugly. What if they don't like me. What if they think I'm super annoying. What if everyone ignores me. What if they hate me. I should just die then everything would be fine. Look at the shape of your nose. It HUGE and your arms... they are like sticks. No body like stick bone arms.

I look at the clock it was 3:00 am I should get at least some sleep. So I took my contacts out and went bed.

word count: 934

Authors note:
Hope you guys like the story so far! This one a lot of fun to write. Also sorry about all the misspells. Sorry that's it rushed its my first story.