Contacts????

George P.O.V

I wake up tommy, he slowly open is eyes. His eyes look light then usually but it could just be me. They also didn't look blue. But I ignored that.
"Don't tell anyone!" Tommy says. I'm so confused " tell what?".
Tommy's P.O.V

"my e- nevermind" i forgot he's color blind.

"can you leave the room George" I ask enforcung it a lot.

"why?"

"just do it" I ask.

George P.O.V

I go out of the room put peek though a crack in the door. He wears contacts? He's the one who loss contact there Contact in the pool.

"Boo" sapnap come up behind me. I jump a little "why are you spying in Tommy" sapnap ask.

"come down with me." George replies

"Did you know Tommy wears contacts" I say,

"that's cool I guess" sapnap says.

"but it didn't look normal. As if his eye were a different color than before"

"Think it just you George"

We all go down stair, i see Ranboo, dream and Wilbur in the kitchen. Bad is alone in the living room watching tv.

"George why do you look so surprised?" Dream ask.

"Tommy has contacts". Dream and Wilbur stop in place.

"What did you see George?" Wilbur asked,

"I woke Tommy up, his eyes look lighter then usually. But then he just ask me to leave and I peek though the door and watch him put contacts in.". Wilbur and Dream look relived.

Wilbur P.O.V

Oh thank god George is colorblind if not Tommy would be mad.

Tommy's P.O.V

I walk down stair with Tubbo. We get the bottom of the stair and everone staring at me. "so you wear contacts" sapnap says. I froze,
"who told,"
"do you everywhere glasses instead" sapnap asked. Glasses? George spy on on me and saw I put contacts in. I played along with it.
"yeah I wear contact, I don't like wearing glasses tho." I say. I walk over to the living room to each TV with bad.

Tommy's P.O.V

"We should go to Disney land in the next hour if we wanna have enough time to do everything" Dream says. "YES, I'm getting change now" Tubbo screamed out of no where and starting running to our room to get ready.

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to put something out.