Pool

Tommy's P.O.V

I dive into the pool with some goggle that dream left behind, me and tubbo searched for about 20 minute till we found only one contact.

"Tommy you going to have to tell them" Wilbur say trying to not worry me to much.

"ok...." I don't think i'm ready for this. "but first I will change" I sneak upstairs to my room. I fell to the ground crying and stressed.

Panic thoughts:
There going to think i'm ugly. There going to not like me. There not going ignore me. Why was I born so different.

Third Person
Tommy cried for ten minute and has a panic attack again. Sapnap ask tubbo and Tommy's P.O.V

I dive into the pool with some goggle that dream left behind, me and tubbo searched for like 20 minute till we only found one contact.

"Tommy you going to have to tell them" Wilbur say.

"ok, but first I will change" I sneak to my room. I fell to the ground crying.

Panic thoughts:
There going to think i'm ugly. There going to not like me. There not going ignore me. Why was I born so different.

No ones P.O.V
Tommy started to have panic attack upstairs, meanwhile Sapnap ask tubbo and Wilbur if the contact was theirs and they said no but that Tommy had to tell them something. Everyone was very on edge about Tommy and how different he has been acting. Realizing Tommys was gone for a while Tubbo head up to check on him .

Tommy's P.O.V
"Tommy it's me tubbo please come down everyone worried" I open the door. Tubbo face made me know my eyes are blue. He also saw I was crying, he pulls me into a hug. I start sobbing into his shoulder. We stay here for a couple minute while he is helping me calm down.

"tubbo, let me actually get changed" I say. Tubbo heads down stair. I staid searching my bag for some fresh clothes when I see the emergency pair of contacts, I packed. That was a relief. Once I was done changing and put the new contacts in, I went down stairs.

"Hey, Tommy you ok?" George asked.

"yeah I'm fine" I say.

" Tommy is there something you want to tell us?" Bad says.

"Yes it was that... we should go to disney world tomorrow". I was really trying to convince this act of being normal. Everone liked the idea and we continued playing charades for a while, everyone was on edge the whole game like something was wrong. We play until everyone was hungry.

"I am ordering pizza!" Dream says. 10 minute later the pizza arrives and we all get a slice but me.

"Tommy want a slice" Sapnap says.

"I'm not very hungry" I reply I felt kinda dizzy but still didn't want to eat.

"you haven't eaten all day are you feeling alright" Ranboo asked.

"yeah... I think,..I think I'm... i'm fi-"

George's P.O.V

Tommy falls to the ground.

" TOMMY" tubbo yells. We all rush to Tommy.

"we should bring him upstairs" Wilbur says. Wilbur picks up the 6'3 giant and bring him upstairs to their room.

Wilbur P.O.V
I take Tommy's contacts out with this suction cup thing I brought just in case. I made sure he it comfortable. Tubbo was crying so much he fell asleep in his bed across from Tommy bed.
-Times skips-
Tommy's P.O.V
I wake up with a head ache feeling dizzy, there was tubbo sleeping on this bed across from me. It was dark outside and the house was mostly quiet. I got up and when down stair to see Dream and Wilbur on the couch.

"what time is it I asked", the both jumped a little.

"it's 1;00am Tommy go back to bed." Says Wilbur in a quiet voice. I start walking back to my room when Dream stops me.

"what is it dream" I say sleepily.

"your eyes..there white..." . He say in is suprised voice. WHAT?? Who took my contact out and how? My hands start to shake. I slowly walk over to Dream and Wilbur in the couch.

"Dream I-I  think it's time I tell you." I took a quick deep dreary. "My eyes change to my emotion" I pause again taking another quick deep breath. "and I don't like them so I wear contacts." I mumble as my voice breaks. I started crying.

Dreams P.O.V
WHAT that what he so worried about.

"it's ok Tommy I won't tell anyone" I reply one of his eyes are one and the others purple. He give me a weak smile as i reassure him. Tommy then heads back upstairs. Once I hear is his door shut I start asking Will question.
"did you know about this?" I ask,

"yes, I have for a while" I have so many questions "I also know you going to ask what color mean what. Purple is nervous, white is sleepy, blue is sad, yellow is happy, red is mad, green is calm, orange is embarrassed, and pink is in love." Wilbur finishes.

"so why does Tommy not like it". Wilbur sighs

"I don't know, but I talked to his mom and his mom told me to make sure his eat because, he hasn't ate much lately.". This is bad he past out earlier because of is lack on food.

Tommy's P.O.V
I go to bed knowing my contacts are out. The next morning I was woken up by someone shaking me, I hear a British accent so I think it's, Will or Tubbo. When I open my eyes it was George starring at me in shock.

I have a idea for the next chapter but after that I have no idea what to write. If you have a idea for another story or to add to this story tell me.