Disney land

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT SHIP TOMMY AND TUBBO ITS JUST GOOD FRIENDSHIP!!!

Tommy's P.O.V

We all get ready to go to Disney, we took two separate cars. Dream was the diver for one and badboyhalo was the other, I get in dreams car with tubbo and Wilbur. The ride was chaos from all of us singing. We all arrive at Disney. We start going in rides and getting prizes.

"We should all go in the really tall ride" Sapnap says as he points to this massive tower. Everyone agrees except tubbo who is hesitant.

"uhhh... s-sure".

"Tubbo you dont have to hgo if you don't want to. I can stay down here with your" Wilbur suggests. Tubbo nods, we all get on the ride and it was so terrific but fun. We end The day at Disney. We go home and finish off the day.

I wake up and look over at the clock it says it 3:46 in the morning. I try to go back to bed when I hear quiet sobs coming from tubbo.

"Tubbo, you ok?" I whisper,

" n-no". I get up and walk over to Tubbo, I lay down next to him and put my arm around him.

" it's ok tubbo, I'm here" I say before falling asleep next to tubbo.

Badboyhalo P.O.V
I go upstairs to wake up Tommy and Tubbo for breakfast. I slowly open the door to see Tommy not in his bed but in Tubbos.
"Aww" I say before quickly taking a picture.

"Tommy, tubbo wake up" I say. I see Tommy open his eyes to see a light yellow color. I walk back to the door acting as if nothing happened."wake up your muffin heads" I say before closing the door and heading downstairs.

Sapnap P.O.V
I open Tommy and tubbo room door to see there cuddling.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!" I yell. I see Tommy open his slowly open his eyes. "OMG"

Third person:
Everyone else hear Sapnap scream and rushed up stairs. Everone aww then look at Tommy. Tommy getting up and pushes past everone in the door way before walk room down stairs.

"your just going to acted like nothing happened" sapnap says. Tommy gives the middle finger to techno and started eating some bacon that was made.

"I mean you already know now so what the point" Tommy say, taking another bite of this bacon. "So what I am different ok. I wear contact to hide my eyes, sometime it suck not being able to hide your emotion. Because if I'm trying to lie or do anything a normal teenager I can't" Tommy say. His eyes start turning red and everone stands there in shock.

"it fine Tommy I like your eyes",

" thanks bad" Tommy reply's. Everyone attention how to tubbo who walks down the stairs.
"can we all pretend you never saw Tommy and me cuddling" tubbo says changing the subject. Everyone giggled a little.
" so now you know my secret" Tommy say.

Third person
They finish there trip and Tommy was much happier not having to hide his eyes from them anymore. Tommy a couple months later also reveals it on stream once he was comfortable.

The end

I know it's a shitty ending but I didn't know how to finish this in the first place soooooo. If you have any idea for me to change to the story please tell