The day before

Updated: July 14, 2022

Ok so I probably am going to write a lot then stop for a period of time so yeah. Also if you see tubbo text Tommy and theres misspell is thats for a reason

Tommy's P.O.V

I wake up from my mom yelling for me to come down and eat breakfast at 8:00am, I ignore her and go back to bed, two hours later I wake up to Tubbo repeatedly texting me. I put my contacts in and respond.
-text-
Tubbo:Tomorows the big day

Tommy: yes it is.

Tubbo: what about your eyes

Tommy: I will wear my contacts

Tubbo: oh yeah I forgot

-Out of text-
I'm getting all stressed with this eyes stuff I'm going to be fine. My mom randomly walks in the room. "foods down stairs", I jumped a little from the random burst into my room.

"ok ok I will be there soon". I was lying , I was going to just play Minecraft.

- time skips-
I decided to stream early today. When I finish steaming I was greeted by my mom walking in. "Tommy dont forget to finish packing and please eat". I got up and started to pack because we leave tomorrow morning. I got everything I needed and double checked. I started to feel dizzy so I lay down and fell asleep. Later I wake up and look at the time it was 4:00 I slept for 3 hours it's ok though. I got up and not to worry my mom, I got some pasta and brought it upstairs. I decided to eat what i could if it before I threw it away after only a couple bites.
I decided to just play Minecraft. I played for a few hours then got up to make sure I got everything packed. Tubbo said he was going to bed so I didn't know what to do. I decide since it was still light out side to go on a little walk, around the park close to my house. I got back home 20 minutes later and when upstairs.  I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and looked in the mirror. I really am ugly. Theirs bags under my eyes and I look so ugly. After my shower I headed straight to shower because I didn't get much sleep last night so I took my contacts out and went to bed.

word count: 402

Author note:
Ok so I know this chapter really short but the only reason it's short is because the next chapter really long.