The big day

updated: July 14, 2022

straight to the story

Tommy's P.O.V

My mom woke me up at 5:00am to go to the airport. I was tired but needed to get up. I got up and brush my teeth, and went down stairs. I felt so tired and not mentally ready for this trip. I got in the car, at least I was able to sleep because it was a three hour drive. I met Wilbur and tubbo at the airport nearest to all of us.

"Hi guys, I can't wait" Tubbo says.

"me too" Wilbur says.

(third person)
People were staring at Tommy because in the airport he didn't have is contacts in and he was changing emotions. They were yellow, white and purple. Which was him being happy, sleepy and nervous. Good thing was there was not fan at the airport at least that they know if. (end of third person).

oh We were all in a rush so we all were not paying attention very much. I was also so tired that I could not think straight. We went though security and everything else. We boarded the plane, when we first got on the plane I fell right asleep next to tubbo and Wilbur. I was woken up when we were landing. We got off the plane and grabbed our bags. We get a Uber.

"Tommy you eyes!" Wilbur says. SHIT. I was so tired I forgot, I quickly go though my bag and find my contact.

"Thanks will, what would I do without you". I kinda left like crying after that. So many people probably saw and though I was freak. UGLY. I was taken out of though when we arrive at dreams house and everyones already there.

"Hi" Dream says. "Come in."

Wooooooooow. Dream look way different then I expected. Well I don't really know what I expected. He was glowing green eyes and dirty blonde hair that long but short at the same time. He was pretty tall, slightly taller then me.

"Let me give you guys a tour." Dream show us the kitchen, living room and backyard. "This will be Tommy and tubbo room. I gave you guys both this room because it's the biggest room for both of you guys to stay in. We put our stuff by our beds and finish the tour. We meet up with the other in he living room." I'm not to happy about sharing a room but with Tubbo it's fine.

"So what next dream?" George asks.

"We could go swimming, I see you have a pool." Bad suggests , everything was kinda awkward it was the first time off all of us meeting. I felt really anxious but since Wilbur and Tubbo were also here to helped me calm down a bit.

"Sure why not" Dream says.

Panic through:
Fuck, i have my contacts in what do I do?! I also don't want every one to see my skeleton looking body. UGH this is not what I was wishing for. There all gonna want me to go leave because of my being so annoying. I pull Tubbo aside to try to find a solution.

"what do I do!" I whisper yell to them.

"just don't go in the pool say you don't like swimming" tubbo says.

"fine I will try that but I'm also nervous to have no shirt on".

"You could swim in a shirt if you have a easy dry one" tubbo replied. Wilbur kinda over heard and butted into the conversation.

"I pack one for you just in case but know Tommy that your perfect" I think I signed as we but as we got back to the others. We all get changed then head to the backyard.

"Dream, you really have a dream bathing suit?" Quakity says as he start to laugh. Everyone else also gave a little chuckle.

We meet up with everyone in the backyard. I see sapnap, George and Quakity were play with a beach ball in the pool , and on the side is Bad and Dream, fighting with pool noodles. Wilbur is on the side, just chilled with his body half in the water. I go sit next to him with my feet just in the water. Tubbo jumps which splashing everyone, we all laugh then go back to what we are doing.

"Tommy why don't you get in, the water not cold" George says,

"I just don't like swimming that much" I say. Sapnap jump out of the pool I don't think anything of it.

"you will be fine, it's not deep" Dream says.

"I just don't lik-". I feel my back being pushes, next thing I know I'm in the water. I come up to the breath when everyone staring at me, laughing. MY CONTACTS! I dash out of the pool and lock myself in the bathroom. I start crying, 20 minutes later I hear a knock on my door. It was dream.

"hey Tommy, why you run out. Is there something we don't know?". Wait so they didn't see my eyes but I don't have a spare pair of contacts.

"Dream came you do me a favor?" I ask nervously.

"Sure what is it Tommy?" there was a short silence ,

"can you take everyone to the living room to play a bored game?". I really hope he says yes.

"Sure why not" Dream says. Phew I'm was so scared but i think it will be ok.

"thanks Dream". I hear everyone got to the living room.

"Tubbo, Wilbur can you come here" They walk to the bathroom, I pull them in.

"Can you guys help me fine my contacts in the pool",

"of course we can Tommy" Wilbur say reassuring. We all walk out into the backyard.

Dreams P.O.V

I am worried about Tommy, is there something we don't know? He been acting weird since the idea to come even first came up. He also was by the pool with a shirt on but I didn't want to push that.

"ok guys so we are play charades!" I say. I sit next to George on the couch.

"Is Tommy ok?" George whisper to me.

"I don't know" I whisper back.

"before we start, I found this at the bottom of the pool" sapnap says.

"A contact?" We all say confused.

"How the fuck did you even find something so small??" Quakity asks

"is this any of your guys?" Sapnap says.

"It might be Tommy, tubbo or Wilburs."
George says.

Work count: 1,079

Authors note:
Yes I'm ending the chapter on a cliffhanger. I want to add to much excitement in one chapter