Forward

So before I start, I decided that there is some information you may need before you dive in. I strongly recommend reading this before you start reading anything else.

This is a fanfic where the main characters from Undertale are in the world of Among Us.

So the colors of the characters are:

Papyrus: Red

Monster kid: Orange (with brown stripes)

Alphys: Yellow

Undyne: Lime (light green)

Sans: Blue 

Toriel: Purple

Mettaton: Pink

Asgore: Black (with the crown hat)

Napstablook: White

Frisk: Blue with purple stripes (basically their sweater colors, yeah I know it isn't a real color in among us)

Those are the nine characters that make up the crew (and there's one impostor). These three are additional:

Chara: Ghost of green with yellow stripe.

Flowey: He doesn't have a spacesuit. Not even a tiny one. He's just his normal, evil, flowery self.

Dr. Gaster: He may or may not show up.... Ghost with black and white?

So now that I'm done with character colors, I should explain the setting. This story will take place on the Skeld, a popular map in Among Us. If you don't know this map very well, I suggest you get the basic gist of it before reading much else. Each area of the map is going to resemble an area of the underground (or at least have a character that can usually be found there).

 Each area of the map is going to resemble an area of the underground (or at least have a character that can usually be found there)

Also this story will have events that can not be done in a normal game of among us. You aren't going to remain hidden in the vents and not attend meetings like Frisk or fight imposters like Undyne. So don't even try.

Now that you know all of that, I think its finally time to begin the story! I will try to post every Friday. This should be a pretty short story so it will probably only take a couple weeks until it is completed.

Comment and tell me what you like (or don't like). Enjoy!