Round 3

"Why did you call for this meeting, Mettaton?" King Asgore asked.

"Oh, it's terrible! Horrible! Simply dreadful!" He sobbed, draping himself over the table dramatically.

"W-what's terrible?" Alphys asked, shivering a little.

"Blooky's gone missing!" Mettaton said, wiping his tears away with a pink handkerchief.

"Who's Blooky?" Undyne said bluntly.

"Napstablook. White ghost about this high." Mettaton explained with some visual effects.

"Ohhh that quiet guy. HOW DARE THE IMPOSTOR WE SHALL KILL THEM AND GET REVENGE FOR NAPPINGSPOOK!" Undyne declared.

"Napstablook." Mettaton corrected.

"That's what I just said," Undyne insisted.

"SANS! Did you see anything... suspicious?" Papyrus asked.

Sans was aware that there was an impostor. And furthermore, he knew it wasn't any of them who was the impostor. No, he saw that there was a blue "crewmate" with purple stripes, walking towards admin from storage. And then a little while later vented from admin into the hallway and walked to navigation. He may be "lazy" but he wasn't going to stand by and do nothing as someone tried to wipe them out. But now wasn't the time to bring it up. Now, no one would believe him. He needed more evidence. This would just have to wait. Patience and justice were his best qualities, after all.

"Nope." Sans said.

"Nothing?!?" Papyrus asked, "Nothing at all!?!?!"

"No, but did anyone else hear anything?" Sans asked, hoping that some of the others noticed the imposter sneaking around.

Everyone just kind of shrugged and said nothing.

"Are you sure you didn't hear or see anything that was sus?" Sans said, wondering if he was perhaps pushing this too far.

"Well," said Asgore, "I did hear something, but then Undyne entered the room so I assumed it must have been her.

"I-i thought I h-heard something too! In a-admin." Alphys stuttered.

"Really? Was it a squeaking sound? Maybe like a v-"

But Sans was interrupted by a flower that had appeared out of nowhere.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower."

"Uhhh... Hi?" Someone said.

Sans was starting to recognize this flower. He struggled to hide the raging blue that was welling up in his eye socket. He hoped no one had seen it behind his visor.

"Y'all are looking for impostors aren'tcha? Golly! You must be so confused! Let me show you how things work around here."

Papyrus leaned over and whispered to Sans, "Sans! I think that's the flower that was talking to me earlier..."

Thousands of white pellets surrounded the monsters.

Flowey's face and voice turned horrifying, "YOU IDIOTS!!! Did you really think I would help you? DIE!!!!!"

The room was completely silent.

Flowey was ejected.

Flowey was not the imposter.

Sans sighed, their votes were wasted. Well not completely, that flower was a problem. And to think that he was so close... He walked off towards security. Oh well. They couldn't hide forever.