Round 6

Chara ran through the hallways and rooms, refusing to answer any of Frisk's questions. She stopped running and waited in O2. Frisk wondered what she was doing. Chara sabotaged the O2. It became clear to Frisk what she was planning to do. She would wait in O2, and when somebody came to fix it, she would kill them. They could hear Sans and Papyrus in the hallways.

"I will handle the part in Admin, you go to O2, ok Sans?" Papyrus said.

"You got it, bro." He responded.

He walked into O2, and saw Frisk's body, not knowing it was in Chara's control, and spoke.

"Heya. You've been busy, huh? ... So, i've got a question for ya. Do you think even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person, if they just try? heh heh heh heh... Here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? Cause if you take another step forward... You are REALLY not going to like what happens next." Sans said.

Chara took a step.

Sans sighed, "Welp. Sorry, old lady. This is why i never make promises. It's a beautiful day. Stars are twinkling, planets are revolving. On days like these. Impostors like you... "

His blinked and his eyes were empty black voids, and suddenly his left eye flashed blue.

"SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL."

Instead of entering in a fight like usual, Sans' attacks just started flying at them.

Chara barely dodged the array of bones that came flying, and was hit by some sort of laser beam coming from a dragon skull.

"Better give up now." Frisk said, knowing that Sans would surely destroy them.

Chara glared at them, then smiled as she threw her knife at Sans.

Sans dodged her attack, "What? You think I'm just gonna stand there and take it?

Sans summoned more bones, getting harder and harder for Chara to dodge.

"You know, when you told me you were gonna change, well, I really believed you kiddo." Sans said, dodging Chara as she tried to slice him in two, "But I can see that it isn't really you in there, is it."

There was a moment of silence. Chara pulled out a golden heart-shaped locket, and clasped it around her neck. The spacesuit that showed off Frisk's blue and purple stripes was replaced with green and yellow.

"Yeah, you're someone without any feelings." He said, and summoned a full circle of gaster blasters in a circle around Chara.

She dodged just in time, threw herself at him, and he dodged, mocking her.

"Hold still!" She hissed, gripping her knife tightly.

"How bout you hold still?" He laughed, bones and gaster blasters following.

She ran through the hallway, trying desperately to avoid his attacks. He followed behind, his army of bones and gaster blasters ready for the fatal strike. They fired, and she jumped through the vent in the hallway, and ran out of admin. Meanwhile Papyrus was grumbling as he handed fixing the oxygen depletion in O2 for Sans, on top of the half in admin he had already fixed. Back by admin, Chara ran desperately through storage. She was just about to enter the hallway that lead to electrical and lower engine, hopeing she could lose him through there. Suddenly before she could make the step, she was lifted in the air, and slammed on the wall of storage, then she was flung to the other side of the room, and slammed on that wall. Frisk laughed, since their body now entirely belonged to Chara (the green and yellow stripes confirming the transfer), they did not feel pain from the attacks anymore, as they did when Chara controlled their body. Sans slammed Chara from the wall to the spot where the garbage was emptied. She held onto the lever, but Sans was too powerful and she hit a floating box. The switch flipped nevertheless, and the garbage shoot was empty.

"Time to take out the trash." He said, winking at Frisk. Almost as if he could see them.

He summoned a gaster blaster and it fired at Chara, who then was shot out of the ship.

Chara was ejected.

Chara was the impostor.

Crewmates win.