meating the trio

On the farm, chuchington farm, Dillion was feeding the chickens when his mom called for him to come inside. Dillion had dirty blonde hair, green eyes and wore blue shirts and jeans. He rushed inside and asked his mom. "What is it?"

"We are going on vacation to the city!" Dillion was shocked. He hated the city, there were no farm animals.

"But, Mom I hate the city, and you know that! Plus who will look after the animals? It's in the middle of school I can't leave school!" Dillion said, hoping that would change her mind. But it didn't. She had made up her mind. They were going to the city.

"You are going to Migraine Middle school. Don't forget to pack!" she yelled as Dillion stomped up the stairs. He could not believe she was making him go to the city. He was perfect here with the animals and his friends. Dillion started to pack his things since he would be there awhile he packed all of his clothes in one suitcase. As he packed, something tickled the back of his mind, then it hit him. his mom hated the city just as much as he did. What changed her mind? 

In the city Aaron was sitting on his bed doing his homework. It was math.

Name:________Aaron__________________________

What are the factors of 12 and 6 and what do they have in common? Show your work.

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12 1, 2, 3, 6

They both have 2 and 3 as a factor.

And more math problems like that. Aaron HATED math! Aaron is a handsome boy with chocolate brown hair, and blue eyes, he also went to Migraine middle school. It was a private school. He also hated the uniform; he had to wear a white shirt with a red tie and blue plaid pants. The one thing he looked forward to was seeing his friends and football. He was really strong and fast. He also LOVED when the girls would swoon when they saw him, the reason the girls swooned when they saw him is that there was a dance coming up and almost all the girls wanted him to ask them to the dance. While he thought this he was smug something tickled the back of his mind, when he remembered that last night his mom said that he was transferring, he knew that there was a logical reason. That night he asked his mom "aren't I transferring?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you! You will not be transferring." she smiled as she said this. But Kevin knew his mother did not like Migraine middle school so why was he not transferring?

Sanda was in the same city Kevin was in. Sanda was a robber. She loved the adventure, the chase it was for her no doubt about it. She lived in the subway, only she knew how to get there. She had orange hair( she is actually blonde, she got orange hair when she robbed a hair salon, she saw the orange dye and took it.) Sanda went to looked at the school, looking up at the school, she wondered if she would ever be able to be there. Her parents died when she was 5. She was on her own from there on. "Gah the kids are coming. Why do they wear those uncomfortable clothes?" Sanda always wanted to go to Migraine middle school. She had no idea why it was called Migraine middle school but she still wanted to go. She saw the sun setting and raced to the subway.

It was tiny but cozy. She dreamed of walking the halls of migraine middle school in a white shirt with a red tie and a blue plaid skirt.

She wished she was special.

In the morning she counted her money had saw that she had enough money for a year at Migraine Middle school and for a uniform. She was so excited! Wait, I have to go get my uniform. She dashed to the mall where she saw the store she was looking for, a white building with a blue roof with plants outside the door, so she went into the store. Above the door a sign that said, welcome to Sara's store for uniforms

and below that sign read you pay we give you a uniform! Sanda thought that was a bad slogan but who was she to judge? She asked the lady at the front desk "do you know where the migraine middle school uniforms are?" 

"They're over there," she tried them all except the boys, she picked out the one that fit. As she left the store something in the back of her mind tickled, then it hit her, she didn't have enough money last night, but then she wondered, who would give her money?