Trio Helpers

knock knock, "come in" said a man with a raspy voice. A slender man with chiseled features, and dressed in a black suit came in.

"Sir, we think the only people who can save earth are teenagers. They can think things that adults can't."

"Interesting do you, have anyone in mind?" asked the man ,named sir, almost like he knew what he was thinking.

"Well there are some teenagers with powers."

"Name powers." he said in to simple words that could change the world and the teenagers lifes

"Uh..." he said, almost afraid to speak. " well a girl named Sanda can turn invisible, though I don't think she knows." finding confidence he started to talk without shaking. "And a boy who is as fast as a cheetah and as strong as a bull. He knows of his powers but doesn't think they are powers. And another he is very good with animals they do whatever he wants but he only thinks that he is good with animals and that they are not super powers." he said this through four breaths."Hmmmm I see," he said "I guess you should keep an eye on them and put our best agents on them." The man who came in thought I knew I could convince him that they are the teenagers in the prophecy. It is not that he didn't believe that they were not the teenagers of prophecy. They looked the same as the prophecy stated they should look like, well I guess the girl has orange hair but I bet it is pure blonde! To make sure this was right he went to the place where the prophecy was held.

As he read The prophecy he realized that they are the kids. He could not be happier!

When the earth is shaking and there is no reason why this is happening

remember these words...

There are three kids to save the Earth.,

To succeed,

They must work as a team,

One is named Sanda,

With pure blonde hair,

She can turn invisible,

No one can see her,

One is named Kevin, 

With chocolate brown hair

He is fast and strong,

No one can compare,

One is named is Dillion,

With VERY dirty blonde hair,

Good with animals and bad with humans,

No one has the power ,

When they work together,

They can defeat the name we do not say,

When together they will know they are special.

This is dangerous you must see,

They could destroy the earth,

If together to soon,

So keep them apart unless,

You want to die,

This could only happen,

If they meet in a friendly way.

Wait, he thought. He rushed to his office. He taped in his computer 1295 (his password) and clicked buttons to where he kept an eye on everyone. It was just as he feared they were all going to the same school this year he had to tell his boss.

The air condition was on his face. He was watching funny cat videos when he heard a knock. He turned off the funny cat videos he also had look like he was working. "Come in" he said in a focused voice the door opened, the man who came in earlier rushed in and frantically said

"Sir endofworldpeoplecoulddie.goingtosameschool." the boss could not understand a word of what he was saying. It was so fast the words practically blended together.

"Slow down repeat that"

"Sir end of world people could die. Going to same school" this time he said it with deeper breaths.

"Ok... How many floors are on the school" catching his breath the man answered.

"3 stories"

"Ok, classes on each storie"

"I well make a list"

"When you are done send it to me! And code it!"

This message has been decoded. He was running to his desk he sat and typed this:

Level three:

English, science, geography, religion, history, math, textiles. There are also lockers. (2,001 to 6,000)

Level two:English, science, geography, religion, history, math, textiles. There are also lockers. (1,001 to 2,000)

Level one:

English, science, geography, religion, history, math, textiles. There are also lockers. ( 1 to 1,000)

It would be wise to put Kevin in the one, Dillion in the second, and Sanda in the third.

He sent this to his boss. He hoped his boss agreed.

                                                                                    ~*~

i hope you liked this chapter. in docs it was 5 pages. kinda sad.  please comment if you liked this chapter.