an Interesting day

Aaron thought that this was going to be a normal day like all the other tuesdays chat with his friends, go to class, groan a lot, football practice but he had to admit that one thing was going to be different today he was going to ask the girl of his dreams if she would go to the dance with him.For the whole morning he was on cloud 9.

When school came he didn't act like he was on cloud 9 because that would result in teasing. When he got to school his friends were too happy for comfort. "What are you two so happy about?"

"There is a new kid so time to tease away." He had a huge grin on his face, Aaron sighed, Eric just loves teasing people.

"Ok..." before Aaron could finish he had already pulled Aaron to her looker ok now we just wait.

A minute later she walked down the hall "look what we have here ,a new kid."

"OHHHHH look at her hair it is white!!" he said this with so much excitement I would be surprised if everyone in the USA didn't hear him.

"You are right she is a big freak!"

"I bet she has a weird name too! What is your name" before she could answer a dude with silver locks came over behind was a boy with dirty blonde hair.

"HEY! What are you doing?" Then Aaron felt dizzy; he swayed and collapsed onto the hard cold ground.

When he woke up he was in the infirmary. He didn't remember how he got there until all the memories came flooding back he heard a knock and creak and a beautiful girl came striding in. She had sharp blue eyes, a black vest, pants and brown hair. Ok time to explain a lot of things..." 2 minutes later, "time to go"

"where are we going?"

"Your new home."

"Wait what??"

"Shhh we need to sneak on and here." she handed him a note book

"But what about my stuff like my phone and clothes!?"

"It will all be handled and here is a new phone." she handed him a new phone.

"Sweet" he started to take selfies and take selfies but she took the phone and gave him the notebook and said

"Write one page"

"Ok..." so he grabbed a pen and paper and wrote what you see below.

I need to write stuff and I don't know what to write. I guess I could write what just happened to me. I fell on the floor and here I am and there is a prophecy about me so that is weird... worst part is I had a crush so UGHHHH when my life goes right for once it goes the opposite why am I always suffering from other people's mistakes??!! Gahh I hate my life. Though if I die then the world dies so that is weird. Right? Right. Gah the girl of my dreams could be out there right now and my friends will be teasing me for eternity! So are the guys I will be working with are the people who I well work( they only told me details)

Sanda white/blonde hair can turn invisible

She is really lucky all I can do is go really fast and pick up things that are heavy!

And Dillion can speak to animals.

Ok on this one I am happy to be strong and fast.

And that is all I well say cause we are there.

And yes I know I should write more. But whatever

I couldn't believe what I saw. It was big and blue and domed shaped at the top "follow me", he did as she said because she was imitating.

He followed her to a door marked enter at your own risk and that is what the girl did. They walked to an elevator to where Aaron asked "sooo.... What is your name?"

"None of your business." This girl has some sas! Thought Aaron.

"Pleeeeaaassssssssseeee."

"Fine only because your begging is super annoying." yes thought Aaron. "Kimberly."

"Never met a girl named kimberly."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Aaron could tell he should not try out his luck.

When he got there there was a big door. Inside there was a huge white couch. And in the kitchen there were dark wood cabinets with a granite countertop