Places to go things to see

Gah, the city it is so smokey and to make it worse there were no animals, well there was the occasional squirrel but no cows, chickens, pigs, and no horses! I don't know how they live without these animals.

School was interesting. He walked in looking confused when a boy with silver locks asked "you lost?"

"Yay, how did you know?"

"It was very obvious."

"Really?"

"It was, so you lost, do you need help?" and right when those words came out of his mouth two things happened. One they became friends two they heard voices. The dude with the silver locks took off in the direction of the voices. When they got there the dude with the silver locks (now Dillons friend) said "HEY! What are you doing?" but before the bullies could answer. I dropped to the floor. Not sure what just happened.

"Ugh what happened?" Dillion was confused. The last thing he remembered was drooping to the floor. Wait where is everyone? Thought Dillion. The door creaked open and his friend's head popped out of the door.

"Good, you are awake now. The other people with the other su..." Dillons friend stopped before he finished but kept on going like nothing happened. "Kids, won't tell what I am going to say." he took a deep breath like if he told Dillion this he could die. "First I am a spy. Two you have super powers and can use your powers for good. Third my name is Sam" and you know the rest.

It took Dillion awhile to get used to this information but he got used to it. 

On the private jet Sam was the first to talk. "Ok so the agency said that you need to write something in this notebook. And you can do whatever you want with a phone. The phone was silver with a black screen, (Dillion has never seen a phone before). So he took the phone and the notepad. Dillion thought for awhile on what to write. After some thought this is what Dillion wrote.  

So I am Dillion and I only have ok handwriting because I used to live in the country, and we don't use electronics. Cause it hurts the environment. Mom and Dad would be proud. Wait, do you think the other people will like me?? I mean I just talk to animals. I wonder what the training facility looks like? I am sure it will be big and huge right? Yes, I think it will be big. How big do you think my room will be????????? What do we do to train? I can't wait! This is so exciting I might squeal (and yes I know only weird people squeal but weird is the new cool)

I bet my new room will be bigger than my house. I know what I want to train in. here is a list

Martial arts

Animal speaking

Guns

Parkour

I wonder what other thing I could learn!?

They landed on black asphalt with men in black suits and odd duiges on their ears talking to each other Sam lead the young hero to a door marked enter and you may never come out Dillion did not want to go in the door that clearly stated don't enter, but it did not seem to scare him when, dillion thought well duh he is a spy.

They went up an elevator to the 56th floor there Sam led him to a door marked Dillion, when the time was right I walked into the apartment and there stood a penthouse bigger than what seems to be a shack compared to this place.

In the first room watch was the living room there were black comfy looking couches with a flat screen on the well wall and a... recliner! Thought the boy. If you couldn't tell he LOVED recliners. And some plants.

The kitchen was something else. It was HUGE and massive, too big to be true. marble countertops black cupboards, a double registrator! And a nice silk oven. He could see himself cooking mac and cheese. 

"Come on over later today and I can make some mac and cheese and you and I can watch some sports." Now it may come to your surprise but Dillion loved sports. 

"Sounds good man" The rest of the house was awesome with 2 master bathrooms. And a king sized bed. "Training starts at 10 tomorrow." and with that he left