Have Babies with Her

Warning: If you're uncomfortable reading futanari (female character who has man's private part) you can skip it. Thank you ^^,

TIFFANY POV

She's been living with me for weeks that I didn't noticed I'm getting fully attached with her during my sessions, the doctor said I'm slowly recovering from my anxiety and all I know little furball TaeYeon makes me happy, how innocent she was when it comes to human cycle of life but it makes warm by her existence around my house even she causes only trouble for me especially in the kitchen that she almost burn my house down. I'm grateful for her then she suddenly asking me about how human made babies so it was too awkward to tell her but I still told her too because she keeps on bugging me then there's one time that she locked herself in my bathroom and heard her moaning something but I shrugged it off thinking it was just my imagination yet it happens for a quite sometime when I accidentally eavesdropping her inside.

"I'm in heat." She says and it shook me.

"Is it possible?" She nodded and shows the thing that only a man has possessed that I'm almost lose my consciousness.

"I can make babies too." She confidently says to me without being bothered that it makes me uncomfortable with her.

"Babies were adorable." She pointed at the television showing adorable little human being playing with dogs.

"I can see." I sighed but something bothers me inside.

"Are you okay?" She innocently asked.

"Yes." Of course, I'm not. I lied on her.

"I can see you're not feeling well." She touch my forehead feeling my temperature if it was normal.

"You're sick." I should say it back to you.

"Nah, I'm fine." I snorted.

"Maybe if we make babies you will be fine Fany." She said bluntly made me flustered and pushed her away from me.

"What are you saying?!" I yelled and she back away from me in fear because of my loud deafening voice.

"Shoot! I'm sorry TaeYeon." I tried to touch her but she runaway from me and went inside the bathroom.

"Stupid Hwang." I scoffed.

END OF POV

TAEYEON POV

She was a kind woman I've ever met but I'm scared with humans so I trying to put my defense up from them but she tried her best to approached me and kept me with her house and it was the happiest moment in my life after the tragic happens with my kind, I'm only the one that existed so I kept my identity hidden well using my fox magic by hiding my fluffy ears and real appearance as a nine tailed fox that legends says. Tiffany Hwang was her name so she decided to gave me a proper name so I could lived normally with her and asked me if I want to go to school but disagree with the idea of getting along well with humans especially with kids below my age since I'm living for almost hundred years now.

"I'm on my heat damn." The day I'm scared it will happen and without a mate I couldn't helped but to touch myself alone inside her bathroom that she got suspicious on me. I have a private part that can produce babies with the help of fox magic I've had with me but it's natural in our kind and since I'm the only one left it's fortunate of me.

"I must get rid of these instantly." I felt horrible when the heat comes and now I'm seeing Tiffany as a meat to be eaten but in a different way. I want to have babies with her yet it seems awkward and uncomfortable between us so I stuck with just pleasuring myself inside the bathroom.

"Must be hard for you." Tiffany stated in a sad tone when I quickly left her but I nevermind then as long as she will be safe from my heart I rather okay but fuck this hell days being on heat.

"F*ck, f*ck, f*ck." I thought I'm gonna from these suffering I have right now and staring at Tiffany the whole days makes me want her more and definitely she gonna turns me down so I won't.

Then a sudden knock on the door disturbed me and my business so I must hurry so I could open the door but in my surprise the door unlocked by Tiffany who staring back at me and I felt embarrassed right now seeing me in desperate needs in my heat but instead she walks on me and let her hand substitute mine and makes me groans in little happiness when she did it herself.

"Is it good?" She asked then I moan when she do it faster than mine and it's a pure happiness for me.

"Y-Yes please do it faster." I want to let my heat go because it embarrassed me infront of the most precious human for me and damn it makes me crazy right now.

"Is it possible for you to make human pregnant?" She asked but my focus was on her hand that pumping me very rough and fast very much to my liking.

"Of course." I immediately answered with pure bliss until my eyes landed back at her and saw her amused expression.

"Then do me." Did she just said it?

"Huh?" It's my turn to be amused and surprise at the same time because the next thing she do was sat on my lap and that makes groan wildly and she moans my name in exchange. We've done it a couple of times and reaches our heavenly climax inside her bathroom and neither the both us stopped each other, she made me more capable more like a man and I guided her into the nearby couch before we made pure love and make babies as what she said a few times already and damn it makes me happy to have my babies with her.

"You looked so adorable." She said in between our gasps and turned to wrapped her arms around my neck and we both got naked on her couch.

"You're pretty Tiffany." I tried my best to make the both of us feel good and it was pure exhaustion for me and her as well.

"Thank you." I made her blushed and for the last time after the couple of rounds we started to feel sleepy so we decided to cuddle on her couch.

"I hope I can have a baby." She caresses her stomach and I will assure she will got pregnant in no time because of the fox magic I have.

"You can have our babies." I assures her doubtful mind before I press a kiss on her lips unintentionally and it made us both surprise but I shrugged it off and let sleep succumbed me.

"I love you."

To be continued.